F-closed on our First Night, but I think I'm Losing Her... (Texts Enclosed)

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
Text exchange from earlier today:

I just met your twin
Nice, how is she doing? :p
new summer intern. she's you minus the hoser accent and pet chameleon
Lol nice
how was your weekend?
Pretty good. I sorta acquired a bf, and it was meet the parents day yesterday. Mildly nerve-wracking :s
I've been too chicken **** to tell you :s

WELLL that explains a lot.

Growing up my mom always told me there are 3 things in Canada you can't trust. The 3 Ws - Weather, Work, and Women. She was right.

What have I learned from this?
- NEVER get emotionally invested in any one girl.
- NEVER reveal your inner beta.

Appreciate all the support and constructive feedback guys. Y'all were right.

I had my fun. Next.
Next time, if you insist on texting so much (which I don't recommend) then keep your replies to a minimum, your attempts at witty jokes to a minimum, and start talking like a MAN, not one of her best friends or a geek boy who sounds like he copied a bunch of things to say out of some book. I can 100% promise you that the entire time you thought you were being witty and a smart azz with your long azz texts, she was looking at them and saying to herself this guy is 1) trying to hard and 2) talks more than my gf's.

You'll learn. :) I remember doing the exact same thing as you with a girl or two back in the day...with the same results.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
She gave away the P, you gave away the R.

Men get in a relationship to secure a steady flow of sex, women give a steady flow of sex to secure a relationship. Both feel duped when the deal is struck eh?

Go silent. For ever if need be. Play on and charge this one to the game.
Pure solid fvcking gold here!!!

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you should've been upfront with me. we had our fun ;)
Yes we did :) i really enjoy your company.
Ya, it's only been since Tuesday, I think I needed time to absorb it myself lol.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus that was painful to read. I couldn't even finish it. You reek of desperation bro, are you trying to be a standup or something? Stop trying so hard. Just look at her replies to you, every one of 'em are 3 to 4 words and THAT'S IT.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was a good FR to show examples when she is NOT interested and what you can do to avoid WASTING your time.

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From last Thursday:

hey kiwi, enjoyed your company too. if you "need" anything you know where to find me...
Lol yes sir :p

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is she supposed to be attracted to a guy that acts like a girl? Women are attracted to masculinity, act it!

Way too much interest shown constantly, that was rough to read man. Hope you're ok.

1 Lucky FLIP

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, funny sh1t. Hope everyone learned from this! And spinaroonie, thanks for posting these text "reports." I hope everyone can see the falter. Anyways, better luck on the next one.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA...WOW

I've never seen someone sabotage a great F-buddy quite like you have. This is almost as bad as the guy who is spying on his girlfriend with FBI-like resources.

You went from being a cool, interesting dude into such a creepy, needy inexperienced beta. If you would've taken all the advice in this thread, she wouldn't have met this "boyfriend" (who in reality probably doesn't even exist, or is a dude who wasn't texting her like a complete nerd) and she would be begging YOU to be in a relationship.

As far as texting goes, READ THIS:
Jumbotron Test

Live and learn, I made the same dumb mistakes. You cannot assume a girl is yours just because you've fvcked her or made out with her. ALWAYS STAY ON YOUR TOES AND KEEP THE GAME GOING. This means don't give her your undivided attention, and keep other girls around.