F*cking neighbours

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ, some stupid hag just moved next door (I live in a small apartment), and she's already causing trouble. First she yells at me for vacuming my car at 11am (considering SHE was renovating her apartment at 9am with heavy industrial equipment), then she constantly nags at everything else we do.

How am I supposed to deal with this? I can't contact the police because she hasn't broken any laws, should I just keep doing what I do and ignore whatever she says?

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

keep doing wachu doing man, dont mind him/her.

lol at the part of vacumin ur car though

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She yelled at you for making noise at 11:00 a.m.? That isn't early at all. Tell her to eat a ****.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Does that matter?
Hell no. A b!tch should be put to her place no matter hot or not.

I don't know what are the rules there but 11am is perfectly okay to vacuuming (lol) everywhere.

Sounds like the b!tch has some mental problems.

I'm sure your building has somekind of management staff. Contact them if it goes constantly out of line.

I've had nice neighbours too!
First an old b!tch who was a hardcore alcoholic and drank daily, usually could be found lying wasted on the stairway babbling that I should open the door to her flat :rolleyes: and arranging parties in the middle of the week in the middle of the night with similar alcoholic people listening to music NOBODY listens to soooo damn loud.

Then anoter case was some guy who was a total psycho. He yelled "VITTUUUUUUU" "SAAATANAAAAAAA" in the middle of the day slamming the door of his apartment. One time he slammed his door so much a clock on my wall actually fell down! Luckily I never bumped to him anywhere.

With both of these cases I just reported them (not to police) and soon they just dissappeared from the building. ;)

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lie just do nothing about it and if it persists then warn her you will go to the police about it, if she does not stop then go to the police, no she wont lock her away for it but they will give her a warning.

My grandmum had a guy like this living above her flat, parnoid about any noise made. He one day went to the, well im not sure what it was but somthing to do with the device that routes the electricity to each flat and he switched off her electricty and refused to turn it back on.

she went to the police about it and has not recived a single complaient from him since.

But she does not need to have done somthing that is strictly criminal behavour for you to go to the police, they will still give her a warning and that will get most people to stop it.

if she really acts out of order you can get her done for antisocail behavouir

Reaction score
Kill her - and then cut up her body in pieces and put it in a vacumn bag for an ironic effect! The hag will be buried in a vacumn bag - she'll be tormented even beyond death.

Pancho84

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude courtesy hours are like a rule everywhere, but most places are like from 10:30 or 11pm till like 8 or 8:30 am
find those out and take it from there
oh yah.. is she hot? lol maybe she's just a dominant ***** lol and maybe shes waiting for some sign of submission from you to.. you know... take care of you LOL
umh.. i'm done lol
later

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she's like 50 or something...

I thought things were quiet, but when I washed the car on the courtyard, she claims its "public property" belonging to all the apartment tenants, so I can't do that.

The problem is that her complaints are technically "valid", except they're about petty issues nobody really cares about. Once I dropped a single large book on the floor at night, and since she lives one floor below me, she made such a ruckus about it, threatening to call the cops.

So I can't really do much about her, since her complaints are valid, but she jumps on the smallest things. She owns her part of the apartment, and my parents own my part, so we're both "owners" and not renters.

I'm thinking of lodging a complaint about her to the body corporate (the department in charge of apartment disputes), but I can't really think of a good reason. She hasn't breached any rules, I guess I could always claim she's being a nuisance.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the heck is you washing and vacuuming your car at a decent hour and dropping a book accidently at night a valid reason for her to complain?

It's not a valid reason, she is a b;tch and should be treated like a b;tch. I'd start calling the cops every time she comfronts you and tell them what is up till she stops. You arn't the one who is being a nuisance.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find the wildest hoe you can and bang her so the hag can hear ya.

Parade the hoe around in the shortest skirt she has. Smile at the hag with a knowing glance

monotone

Reaction score
buy a gigantic dildo

superglue it to her door, and cover it in vaseline so her hands slip when she tries to pull it off.

it will fix everything.

seriously

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd get a large speaker (a sub would be even better) and lay it down so it shoots at the floor. I'd then play something really bass-intensive, like hip hop or techno.

if she's been pissing off other people, get them to do the same thing to her as well. If they live next to her on each side, that would be perfect for a 3-point speaker attack.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
buy a tape recorder from office max or something for like 25$. Incriminate her using devious and clever techniques. Then if she threatens you, simply show the police the tape of her outrageous behavior.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An old lonely 50 year old woman is trying to validate her existence by getting a rise out of you.

Here's how you deal with her: Ignore her completely. She is totally off your radar. Just answer her questions with "mmmhmmms" and then leave as soon as you can.
She'll eventually give up. She won't get the cops because she even knows you're doing nothing wrong.