F*cking a girl on the first night...and being in a relationship

Socrates_

Reaction score
Okay, so I met this girl one night.. ran excellent game.. banged her within 4 hours of her knowing my existance on this planet.

Called her two days later.. we started hanging out for 3 months SOLID. Almost daily .. things were fun i namely was dating around at the time but kept her as a good FB, not to her knowledge..

Out of nowhere after a month she got my initails tatood on her lower back.. very small..

Well I started developing feelings for her.. we became official.. so now its been 2 months and sh*t sucks.

We had a HUGE fight I was a total as*hole and basically since then she hasnt been the same.

She has guy friends who text her constantly.. she's one of those girls that doesnt get a long with other girls..

So things have been super weird with her and im considering breaking up.. I just don't know what to do.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I think I would break up with her. She has issues if she's willing to tatoo some guys initials on her after only a couple of months. Also I would be wary of the guy friends, the moment their is trouble, and if one of the guys make a move at that point, she'll be vulnerable, bad a bing bad a boom, she's takin some other guy's c0ck in her pvssy.

Be proud that you have the power in the relationship and your not hooked on ONE tiny piece of pvssy when there are literally billions of them on this planet, all there for your taking.

Once you put some distance, she'll likely chase you, its up to you if you want to keep her around as a FB or completely move on (for the better in the long run).

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Socrates_ said:
Okay, so I met this girl one night.. ran excellent game.. banged her within 4 hours of her knowing my existance on this planet.

Called her two days later.. we started hanging out for 3 months SOLID. Almost daily .. things were fun i namely was dating around at the time but kept her as a good FB, not to her knowledge..

Out of nowhere after a month she got my initails tatood on her lower back.. very small..

Well I started developing feelings for her.. we became official.. so now its been 2 months and sh*t sucks.

We had a HUGE fight I was a total as*hole and basically since then she hasnt been the same.

She has guy friends who text her constantly.. she's one of those girls that doesnt get a long with other girls..

So things have been super weird with her and im considering breaking up.. I just don't know what to do.
for some reason, i am getting the impression you suspected this from the beginning??

it seems from what you posted that you only were in this relationship because she kindve pointed you in this direction.

??

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Socrates_ said:

She's crazy.

End it. You have just dodged a bullet.

Also, stop fraternizing with the riff-raff.

Baruch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go read my thread. End it. My gut feeling told me something is wrong, my gut feeling told me she is lying about another guy. Even though she would deny those facts, she admitted them all to me later.

Plus, this girl sounds crazy, tattooing your initials after a couple of months, I'd freak out.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
for some reason, i am getting the impression you suspected this from the beginning??

it seems from what you posted that you only were in this relationship because she kindve pointed you in this direction.

??
Think about it, she didn't just start having guy friends who text her all of the time. Who she is today is the same girl she was when they met, hooked up, hung out with and committed to. None of her actions should be a surprise, except for the tattoo of his initials (a gesture which has probably been already disregarded).