Eye contact ??!

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
How should I maintain eye contact with my dating partner

during having a dinner together?

Usually, we will site opposite to each other, face to face.

During the conversation, we have an eye contact,

but, some people said that don't maintain eye contact too much

otherwise your partner will feel uneasy.

1. So, how do u guys maintain the eye contact during talking with your dating partner?

2.Is it you or the girl who breaks eye contact first or it doesn't matter in this situation?

Sometimes, i need to think of sth and i can't maintain eye contact and thinking at the same time.

3.Or should I just sit beside her instead of opposite to her so that

it reduce the pressure of facing each other?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong eye contact conveys confidence, and also shows you are interested in what she's saying.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
keemojung said:
How should I maintain eye contact with my dating partner

during having a dinner together?

Usually, we will site opposite to each other, face to face.

During the conversation, we have an eye contact,

but, some people said that don't maintain eye contact too much

otherwise your partner will feel uneasy.

1. So, how do u guys maintain the eye contact during talking with your dating partner?

2.Is it you or the girl who breaks eye contact first or it doesn't matter in this situation?

Sometimes, i need to think of sth and i can't maintain eye contact and thinking at the same time.

3.Or should I just sit beside her instead of opposite to her so that

it reduce the pressure of facing each other?
You want to stare, but not like a crazy person. Make sure you're RELAXED, especially your eyes (don't be super wide-eyed). Nod as she talks, and switch between looking in her left eye, right eye and at her lips so you don't go cross-eyed lol.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
Strong eye contact conveys confidence, and also shows you are interested in what she's saying.
So are u saying that i should have eye contact with her during talking until she break it? Isn't it gonna make her feel uneasy?

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
You want to stare, but not like a crazy person. Make sure you're RELAXED, especially your eyes (don't be super wide-eyed). Nod as she talks, and switch between looking in her left eye, right eye and at her lips so you don't go cross-eyed lol.
What about look into her eyes, nod as she talk, have a lil smile on the face, and look between her lips and her eye?

Is that convey confidence and sexual feeling enough?

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant help but to gaze into the eyes of everyone. It's a way of reading people and communicating without words.

Just let it be, stop worrying so much. Your worry is the root of your problem. Your forgetting the main objective of having a date.

HAVE FUN!!! :) :rolleyes: