eye contact

8bit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to this girl earlier, and I noticed she was doing different things. During the conversation she would look off, stare at the floor and play with her eyebrows. I know she was paying attention because she would respond in a manner that showed she was interested in what I was saying. Thowing in her own input and suggestions and laughing when I would say something funny. She always waves when she sees me and will occasionally stop me to talk. What does everyone else think? Think she's interested?

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
While you're talking she stares at the floor and looks off at other things?

Yep, she sounds REALLY interested in what you're saying...

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's impossible to tell for sure. I see several scenarios: 1) she's nervous around you because she likes you 2) she's shy and afraid of giving eye contact 3) she's simply uninterested. Of course there could be more reasons as well.

You say she waves at you and occasionally stops to talk, but really, she could just see you as a friend. Just because a girl shows you interest does not mean she wants to fck you. But I wasn't there so I can't tell how she does it. It's always possible that she is in fact interested in you.

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this one girl, that every time I see her, I wave, and she sticks up her middle finger, mouths the words "**** off and die you mother****er", and gestures in a slit throat manner.
Do you think she wants me?

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocker said:
There's this one girl, that every time I see her, I wave, and she sticks up her middle finger, mouths the words "**** off and die you mother****er", and gestures in a slit throat manner.
Do you think she wants me?
ROFLMAO!!! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: