Eye contact with Women Co Workers

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Never in my life have I ever experienced a great deal of eye contact lately. Women at work would LOCK eyes with me.

DO you guys have any SMOOTH lines for busting her for locking eyes with you?

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do i have something in my eyes?

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you have to bust them? Yeah, I understand C&F, but that doesn't mean it's always the thing to do... lingering eye contact is a sign of interest. Why don't you try to escalate instead?

The only problem is that you may be asking for problems since they'll still be your co-workers after your fling ends.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
dannyegg4575 said:
do i have something in my eyes?
I tried this to a married chick who has 3 kids from 2 different dudes. She was a 5/10 just to test it out since she always look at me. The short and chubby kind of 26 Year old chick..

Her response:
"i think its just your imaginatoin"

LOL

Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
The only problem is that you may be asking for problems since they'll still be your co-workers after your fling ends.
I can't stress enough how true that is. Mr. Me is usually right listen to this guy.

Reaction score
NoMoreTapDancing said:
Stop Going After Women At Work!!!

It's not easy.. we all know how boring work is... and when there are hot available women, none of us can say "this is a bad idea, I can't go out with you".

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you'll get sued for sexual harassment and they'll all gang up on you if it goes wrong, it's just not worth it. Make money at work, but leave the hitting on girls to outside office hours.

Reaction score
NoMoreTapDancing said:
Yeah you'll get sued for sexual harassment and they'll all gang up on you if it goes wrong, it's just not worth it. Make money at work, but leave the hitting on girls to outside office hours.

They only do that if you actually HARASS them. Who does that? If she dumps you, LEAVE HER ALONE! And if you are smooth about asking her out it's not harassment I don't think.

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the scary thing. You don't even have to harass them anymore that you can get into trouble. You can hit on her even just once, as long as she claims to feel 'unsafe' or 'uncomfortable' by anything you do you can get into a lawsuit. It's crazy but the laws are more in favour of women these days and we have to be aware of that. My advice would be to become friends with the women at work and then you have a new bunch of people to go clubbing with. Then they will bring their friends, and you can hit on them, based on recommendation from your friends, which will make it way easier to hook up.

Reaction score
NoMoreTapDancing said:
That's the scary thing. You don't even have to harass them anymore that you can get into trouble. You can hit on her even just once, as long as she claims to feel 'unsafe' or 'uncomfortable' by anything you do you can get into a lawsuit. It's crazy but the laws are more in favour of women these days and we have to be aware of that. My advice would be to become friends with the women at work and then you have a new bunch of people to go clubbing with. Then they will bring their friends, and you can hit on them, based on recommendation from your friends, which will make it way easier to hook up.

You don't hit on them at work. You talk to them, get their phone #, and hit on them over the phone. Therefore it takes it away from work. If they don't give up the #, leave her alone because she's not interested.

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its up to you guys, I mean, it doesn't have to be in the place of work for you to get into trouble, so even if you get her number and call her and she doesn't like it you can get into trouble, but hey it's not MY problem, im just offering advice, but when your boss comes to and tells you you're fired and he has a lawsuit on HIS hands then...

Reaction score
NoMoreTapDancing said:
Well its up to you guys, I mean, it doesn't have to be in the place of work for you to get into trouble, so even if you get her number and call her and she doesn't like it you can get into trouble, but hey it's not MY problem, im just offering advice, but when your boss comes to and tells you you're fired and he has a lawsuit on HIS hands then...

Has this happened to you?? I used to hit on girls at work all the time. Even banged one recently, and it ended horribly. But she never turned me into HR.

sukatempik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't recommend hitting on girls at work. My coworker did it 2 years ago and after he dumped her she went to HR for sexual harrassment. I witness him deteriorating physically and emotionally for 2 months before he quit. It's just not worth it.