Eye Contact MADness!

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Lets say you found this girl, and she eye contacts you more than once, what makes you DJs so sure it means shes interested in you? What if you have some really bad trait, and she keeps observing it curiously. Like someone with green hair, he looks stupid, but Im just looking at him for curiosity. Also, have any of you did/can manage to make a whole conversation beginning with "What time is it?" maybe you can ask her where u got the watch, and that you visit these shops alot,etc. please reply.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye contact... EYE CONTACT... as in... EYES. If she's looking at your hair, it isn't quite EYE contact is it?

As for how to tell if she's interested, it's not very difficult. I can't really explain it beyond judging for yourself off of her facial expression/body language. If she has a curious expression, it's probably not a sign of interest; unless she's looking at your crotch. And even then I would doubt it...

Anyways, next time it happens, just grab your balls and go talk to her.

ORTIZ SANCHEZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
LikRetsam said:
Eye contact... EYE CONTACT... as in... EYES. If she's looking at your hair, it isn't quite EYE contact is it?

As for how to tell if she's interested, it's not very difficult. I can't really explain it beyond judging for yourself off of her facial expression/body language. If she has a curious expression, it's probably not a sign of interest; unless she's looking at your crotch. And even then I would doubt it...

Anyways, next time it happens, just grab your balls and go talk to her.
thats great advice just grab your balls and talk to her LOL

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keemo, i didn't see you offer anything constructive, so you have no right to call others noobs. Grow a pair. As for the eye contact bit, you miss the point. It doesn't matter if she's interested, what matters is if you are. If you are waiting on a signal of interest to start contact with her, then she has the upper hand long before you even say hi to her. What matters is if you're into this girl or not, and to be into her for just her looks isn't enough. Start talking to her and whatnot and if she seems cool and isn't a total *****, then you can begin to fathom the idea of being into her.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keemo said:
You have got to be kidding me. Grab your balls and approach..like they said.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf? Keemo is the original poster, and he called those who took the time to reply to such a pointless post noobs. Someone needs to get they're head checked.

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
keemo said:
Hey guys.

Lets say you found this girl, and she eye contacts you more than once, what makes you DJs so sure it means shes interested in you? What if you have some really bad trait, and she keeps observing it curiously. Like someone with green hair, he looks stupid, but Im just looking at him for curiosity. Also, have any of you did/can manage to make a whole conversation beginning with "What time is it?" maybe you can ask her where u got the watch, and that you visit these shops alot,etc. please reply.
You are in the wrong frame of mind... If she is within 40 feet of you she is interested in you. IF you cant get that you dont get "it"

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
deadaim89 said:
You are in the wrong frame of mind... If she is within 40 feet of you she is interested in you. IF you cant get that you dont get "it"
Umm...thats pushing it just a little, but i think i get your point.

keemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Erm thanks, just dont use the term "balls" with me, not used to welcoming it ..

Ok, what about the "What time it is" approach?

PRiSM92289

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude..did you read the bible?

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keemo said:
Hey guys.

How do I get THIS SPECIFIC girl: Useless Thread #1

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again with the pointless mocking, try doing something constructive.