Eye contact = Creepy?

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible that holding eye contact ( to prove you're confident ) with a girl can make them think of you as a creep?

What about with guys? Will this lead them to think **** about you? like in Japan,making eye contact is apparently offensive to certain people, they see it as a challenge.

kokane

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a challenge. And the one with more courage wins. And yeah you must have a genuine smile while having eye contact and should keep it for 5 secs, then break it or look away for like 2 secs and again hold it. Dont stare and dont forget the smile or else you come of as one of those psycho rapists we hear about.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on your body language. If you're confident and relaxed when doing it (positive) it'll look alot better then if you're nervous, afraid or any other sort of negative body language.

Think of an unsocial person you know doing it (AFC) and a movie star doing it (DJ).

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you're looking in her eyes and not at her boobs or anything, eye contact is very attractive.
Don't you like it when a girl stares into your eyes?
They feel the same way, only don't look at them when it's unnecessary, for example when she's doing something that doesn't have to do with communication with you. In general situations, if you look at a girl when you're not talking to her and she's not talking, you probably want to present a humorous comment or else she'll just think you're checking her out, which is flattering but not very attractive.

One very valuable E.C. tip: don't break eye contact and look off into the distance or away, or down, no matter what!
This shows lots of confidence and if you do otherwise, women will notice when you look away and either think you're nervous, shy or you're uncomfortable/uninterested in them.

But by all means, if you see something that catches your eye and you look away, that's perfectly normal. Especially so if you look away to check out another woman, then turn back to the girl you're talking to with a ****y smile. haha

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of eye contact. I feel like extended eye contact will creep her out and probably make me look like a molester. That's not what I'm aiming to project!

I don't disguise the fact that I check out girls, and I like to use it as an opener. I'll give her a quick once-over look, and then take a look at her eyes. If she makes eye contact, I'll either smile and wave her over, or wink, or something playful and just a little flirty, or maybe something that conveys just a BIT of embarrassment at getting busted checking her out. I try to terminate the eye contact after a second or two - anything longer than that sets off creepo-alarms - and use that as basically an opener combined with an indicator of interest.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
The last time a guy made eye contact with me for two long I said "keep looking at me like that and I'm gonna take your anal virginity away, you some sort of a queer or something?" . You should stop making too much eye contact with men..Just a glance to see who you are dealing with. Always look at his chest so that you see where and when the fists will start flying. As for women, eye contact, followed by a smile. Enough. Always smile. Even if you look like a queer, smile. When she walks away and doesn't care for your smile say "****ing cunvt". Low voice but enough so she hears it.

teagan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You only give creepy eye contact if you are creepy...simple as that.

Chianardo-Di-Caprio

Reaction score
It depends on the situation. If you are having a conversation then its good to keep eye contact as it shows you're confident as most people lacking in confidence avoid eye contact or if you are walking past and give a quick look and make eye contact and say hello and then carry on walking or whatever.

Creepy eye contact would be standing across the road staring some chick out of it or being in class or whatever turned around just staring at some chick again.

Eye contact is good when you are engageing a person.