extremely stupid

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was supposed to chill with some chick tonight. She had very high interest in me, even told me over the phone she wants me in her..

She sends me a text today saying "hey, __ you're really hot but i don't think it's a good idea we hang out.. your ex is in my sorority and i think she may still like you"

I played it off, told her okay, maybe some other time.. not a big deal.

BUT, me being the stupid **** i am i text my ex and say "hey, whatever i do is my damn business, stay out of it."

I don't think my ex said anything to her, but now I have to explain to her why I said this. I have no idea what to say.. for the record i don't like her anymore i just don't want to seem like a *****/jackass to her friends (potential targets).

anyways, stupid thread, stupid decision but if anyone has any ideas let me know

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
blackhatter said:
So I was supposed to chill with some chick tonight. She had very high interest in me, even told me over the phone she wants me in her..

She sends me a text today saying "hey, __ you're really hot but i don't think it's a good idea we hang out.. your ex is in my sorority and i think she may still like you"

I played it off, told her okay, maybe some other time.. not a big deal.

BUT, me being the stupid **** i am i text my ex and say "hey, whatever i do is my damn business, stay out of it."

I don't think my ex said anything to her, but now I have to explain to her why I said this. I have no idea what to say.. for the record i don't like her anymore i just don't want to seem like a *****/jackass to her friends (potential targets).

anyways, stupid thread, stupid decision but if anyone has any ideas let me know
Alright. This may work. Confront your ex in person, and tell her you are so sorry for the text the other day, you mean to send it to a male friend of yours that's name is right under hers.

That should get you out of your bind...HOWEVER

I try not to target my ex's friends. As much as you may not realize it...her friends will talk to her about you. IT WILL HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY. You're pretty much fvcked with them from the get go...

blackhatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vendetta081789 said:
Alright. This may work. Confront your ex in person, and tell her you are so sorry for the text the other day, you mean to send it to a male friend of yours that's name is right under hers.

That should get you out of your bind...HOWEVER

I try not to target my ex's friends. As much as you may not realize it...her friends will talk to her about you. IT WILL HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY. You're pretty much fvcked with them from the get go...
No go.. I used her name in the text message. I don't really want to say sorry to this girl. She screwed me in our relationship, so I feel no need to apologize for anything.

I think I'm just going to keep it real. When she calls tomorrow I'm just going to tell her that I heard something that may or may not be true, but either way she needs to keep out of my business with other women.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares about the ex. what exactly did you tell the other girl when she brought it up?

Vendetta081789

Don Juan
Reaction score
blackhatter said:
No go.. I used her name in the text message. I don't really want to say sorry to this girl. She screwed me in our relationship, so I feel no need to apologize for anything.

I think I'm just going to keep it real. When she calls tomorrow I'm just going to tell her that I heard something that may or may not be true, but either way she needs to keep out of my business with other women.
Lol...she views it as her business with HER friends...Good luck winning that battle.