Explain Frame Control

Reaction score
I got the basics of this of bringing the girl to my reality. My question is this say the girl talks about her country Cuba do I go ahead and keep talking about Cuba like ohhh It must be really nice to live out there if I'm not really interested in talking about Cuba or do I just say whatever comes to mind that I feel like talking about? For the people that respond to this can you post some examples how Framing works maybe I got it wrong.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't just need to talk about topics to her but rather ask questions about herself and her life. This is a key to being a great listener and a good conversationalist. Recent example I had with a girl:

HB - Sometimes I wish I can travel to other countries more often than I have now.
Me - Yeah.. I get what you mean. I went to Japan once, the weather, the people, the view, everything was awesome.
HB - (Smiles) I went to America, France, blah blah blah. (Notice she gave you many countries to talk about, these are the verbal cues you need to pick up on)
Me - France? So what did you like about France?
HB - Blah blah (whatever she likes). (Pick up on what she likes and carry on the conversation from there.)

This is a very simple example of how to establish good conversation with anyone, not only girls. Of course you have to add in flirting, jokes as well if you feel you're up for it.

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frame control is pretty much you act, she reacts. If she doesn't react to things you initiate, she's not interested. Move on. In conversation, you act when you pick a topic or ask her a question. If she reacts to it, good. You have the stronger frame.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only difference is in your own mind state. The key is to convince that you are the top dog in a situation. You must see yourself as the one who everyone else has to impress. You must believe that your own opinions mean more than everyone else's. It's basically a function of how sure you are in a given situation. The more you are sure of yourself, the better this works. People will start to supplicate to you when they sense that you are more sure than they are.

It's not easy when you constantly have other people challenging you. People will try to insult you, make fun of you, disagree with you to constantly try to knock you off your high horse. You must not let them.

So how do you become more sure of yourself?

Experience.

Reaction score
How can you practice this? What do you mean by react for example if she calls me a loser or calls me out on something I just act like nothing happened and keep talking? A example of reacting would be if she calls me out or whatever I just walk away? When do you just say **** this set and leave lol.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the definition of the frame is the underlying meaning or idea behind the interaction. in pickup the obvious frame you should have is that you and the girl are going to have sex. so in your conversations you want to insert this "frame" or "idea" into her head. frame control comes down to when she tries to change the subject or idea. you are the judge and she is the judged. so whoever's idea or frame is stronger will absorb the other frame. role playing is a huge form of frame control.

to put into practice start saying things like, "if you dont stop being so cute, i'm gonna have to make out with you." the stronger you make this frame, and the more you really believe it, she will accept it and believe it as well, and it will inevitably happen. escelate your conversation and control your frames that same way you would ecsalate kino. start friendly, go flirty, then sexual.