Expert Opinions please

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
other night my fraternity threw a party at a local bar, place was packed. I found a nice two-set and made the approach. one girl is a 8.5, nine without the nose and my target. The other is a seven. i open by talking to the 7. fluff talk, trying to loosen up the 8.5(the seven is already good) then I try to get the number of the 8.5. she tells me to facebook her first. I rebut with some speal about how it could be a fifty year old man blah blah blah. This opens her up and she starts telling me about her 4 tattoos, then goes to the corner and shows me (one is a vine of roses up the back). No luck with a kiss though. My wing comes up to take the 7 off my hands and we challenge the girls to a doubles match in cricket(darts), them v. us. we dilibrately shut them out, then mix the teams, me and the 8.5. We teach the girls(good kino op) Can't get a number though. try a freeze out then kiss, no luck. We say later and leave.

By the tiem I get home 2 hrs later, I have two new facebook adds from the girls, along with their #'s. The reason they wouldnt give me their # at the bar was to avoid pissing the other girl off. I invite the 8.5 to sushi/saki bombs with some friends and their g/fs(great date by the way-shows confidence, adventure;not like reg dinner date.) she accepts, but the next day calls and asks if the 7 can come too and if i can bring an extra guy for her. I agree since both are new to area and really don't know anyone else.

Turns out I impressed the 7 a little too much with my opening game and she really likes me, but it is making 8.5 hold back. she doesn't want to hurt her friend, even though she admits to liking me. how can I LJBF the 7 and keep it going with the 8.5? any tips?

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried but no luck, and they're roomates so I can't really avoid her

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're pretty much screwed because the hotter one isn't gonna risk hurting her friend just to try out a new guy ya know? The 7 already has her sights set on you, and I'm afraid that you're **** outta luck.

AnitaBum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch the movie "how to loose a guy in 10 days" and turn basic principals around to loose the 7 but dont let the HB8.5 know what you're doing.
You should loose the 7 really fast if you're really gona try.
Then hook up with HB8.5
Good luck

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always wondered why people start with the lower rated chick first. It works, but really isn't that just being a weak DJ. I'd like to call it cowardly.

I mean the 8.5 really liked you as well as you are, not as you started with the 7.
And you also gave the 7 the wrong impression.

You better come clean with the 7 immediately, be straight you coward.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Your mistake was letting the 7 come along on the second date. Simply isolate, its that easy. Invite the 8 out and if she wants to bring the 7, say no. If she won't go out with you alone, then don't go out with her.

Wait a week, then call her again, she'll realize that if she doesn't go out with you alone, she'll lose you.