Experiment: Not going to call or text any girls this week...

TheMaestro87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty busy actually but make time after 9 pm for these girls. The other thing is that a lot of my time goes towards my fraternity which obviously leads to girls. I do have a busy schedule though with Chi Phi, school, club soccer and work.

Sperminator, you're a douchebag :)

TheMaestro87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 3

Boring. Ran into a girl who I'm not supposed to call on campus. Was a little bit awkward (slept with her a couple weeks ago and haven't really talked since). Anyways, just said hi to her as we passed, kinda wanted to call her or text her after but didn't. Ran into another girl (Shannon, mentioned earlier). She told me to call her for lunch on Friday. I'm obviously not going to call or IM her but it is kinda tempting. Well, that's the idea behind this whole thing so we'll see what happens when I do nothing.

I'm still wondering what to say to them next week when I do call.

TheMaestro87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4

Getting somewhere now.

First of all, I'm not allowed to call or text any of these girls so I just decided to get another number. Made a thread earlier on here (didn't go into much detail there) but got a number of a cute girl at work who started today. Anyways, added her to my list of girls not to call or text but still a big confidence booster.

The second bit of news is interesting. I came home tonight annoyed because one of the pledges in my fraternity who lives on the same floor as Kate (pretty much my number one girl I'm trying to get with right now) told me that she mentioned me, saying that I hadn't called in like a week in a happy way like she was happy I hadn't called. I took that pretty hard but when I got home I got a text from her saying that she hoped my mom's birthday was good. I had it up on my facebook status a couple days ago so she must have seen it there. Anyways, I realised after I got the text that even though she mentioned me in a negative way, the fact that she's thinking about me is a good thing. The other good thing is that I know she was the one that brought me up because I told our pledge not to mention me until further notice. Looks like this experiment just may be working. I won't be calling her until next week when I get back from Santa Barbara.

TheMaestro87

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 days so far? Dam n son....just 3 more days till u make a week...i would keep it up till a reasonable time, as any more and they could think u don't like them at all....but hey...its working for ya so far it seems!

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this experiment! I think the calling and then hanging up sounds like a bit of a cheat though because you're still initiating contact.