Experienced DJs, what kind of girls are the coldest from your experience?

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO black american women are the easiest, I have to literally beg them to leave me alone and stop pursuing me (srs). Almost any guy that isn't black is looked favorably by most of the ones I have known and seen for myself. Not sure what it is but most black girls I have met are more than open to dating guys from other races. What sucks is that the mixed looking black women that guys are attracted to (Alicia Keys for example) are usually tougher to get and don't throw themselves at anyone. On the other hand the darker black girls for some reason pick a guy (that isn't black) and go after him relentlessly. It gets so bad to the point that the girl is fighting any other girl that shows interest in him. I make it very clear early on to a girl who is black and gives me IOIs that I am not interested because I've realized if I show even a bit of kindness it gets mistaken for attraction and by then she is all over me with me having to actively avoid her. This comes off as racist but it is me speaking my experience around black women.

Agreed on WASP girls though, if they are from a relatively well off neighborhood then they are very picky about who they hook up with but overtime I have done well with them. Being a middle eastern guy who isn't a muslim they think I am exotic and a few of them want to try me out.