Expensive dinners might be AFC but they get results...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assess the validity of this topic.

A co-worker told me this a few years ago when we used to go to strip clubs alot. He said "instead of dropping dollars for lap dances, you should just go out and buy a girl tons of drinks or a dinner, you will be likely to bang her"

Now the act of buying an expensive dinner could be seen as supplicating and if you have no game at all and are still totally AFC, it won't matter. But if you do have some game, I think girls are more likely to give it up.

What constitutes an expensive dinner? This depends in part on what the girl is used to. If most of the guys that girl has dated are total, total cheap asses, all you have to do is spend it bit more than them and do it well.

Do I recommend this? Not always. The only time I choose an expensive dinner is if it is a restauraunt I wanted to try, or something with good atmosphere. I don't make a big deal when the check comes. I have money.

I won't tell you what the exact dollar amount is, but there is a certain dollar limit above which I've never failed to get laid.

Once again I don't totally recommend it, but am interested in debate over this.

balengar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have money, and can spend it.

But i have gotten laid more times than not, when i havent spent a dime on the chick.

For now, i will stick with what works for me.....cuz i get laid (not tons) but enough without spending any money on chicks.

StrivetoThrive

Don Juan
Reaction score
dinner can be money

Of course, getting laid without spending money is nice. But a nice dinner with a chick that you want can work wonders. Heres my example(s). Two times I have taken a chick to my dad's restaurant, where the food is among the best in the state, so the chicks are getting high quality ish. Plus, I only had to pay for the tip. So 2 things come out of this. 1) It appears that I have connections (somewhat), which demonstrates some social proof. and 2) I know how to show a lady a classy good time. Needless to say not to boast or anything both times I did this I ended up rockin the chick(s) I took. Hence dinner can be money

Lothario

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless the girl you're taking out is totally vain, then I wouldn't say that it's the dollar amount of the dinner that is the correlating factor for getting laid.

I think it's the message a woman receives (or perceives) that gets you laid. When she feels like she is something special then she's more likely to reward you for that. Taking her to an expensive restuarants sends that message to her. I'd also add that more expensive restuarants tend to have more romantic ambiances which certainly helps.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Dinner at nice restaraunts is for women you are already f***ing.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I hadn't really thought about it. Now that you mention it, I go to a nice restaurant with a girl when I feel like going to a nice restaurant. If I asked her, I pay. The last time I went to a nice place, dinner with a couple of drinks got me a great kiss. The next date was a beer fest, trying different beers (about 2 - 3 ounces of each) at every bar in our downtown area. I had two free tickets for burping on the radio, set up by a dj friend of mine. So, all the brew was free and I got laid at the end of the night. So, maybe it was the social proof of knowing the DJ (disc Jockey).

Anyway, your buddy has a point. Quit pissing your money away on strippers. Save it for a new Cobra or something that you can appreciate.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burping on the radio?Gee y'all know how to enjoy yourselves down there in Alabama!

Anyway, I've had the most luck with women after taking them to a VERY cheap chinese restaurant with pretty basic decor.

Cost of dinner for two with wine comes to less than £20. (about $30 US). I suspect it's because it's got a relaxed, fun atmosphere and doesn't feel like a 'romantic date' with candles and all that BS.

I've spent upwards of £90 on dinners in expensive places and usually got nowhere. I actually think it makes a lot of women feel uncomfortable.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF??????????

That is sick....! I've heard of men saying 'she was a dog' but never assumed it meant......

What's more, I LIVE IN HIGHGATE!!!!! I shall be very careful that my trousers are done up if I have to bend over!

I'm a bit confused though because Finchley Road isn't in Highgate, it's several miles away. I wonder if this is a spoof?

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No word yet on whether the dog had bought him an expensive dinner beforehand...LOL

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bending over and letting a dog bugger you sounds like AFC behaviour to me...I think the dog should next him!

Lets face it Fido, there are millions of other attractive men you can screw so why spend time with a drunken hoboe.....
:D

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can fvck a stripper by buying her nice dinner and drinks, because she is a stripper. If she thinks you have money, she will fvck you for money. I have had a stripper offer to "go party when she gets off of work", but it took me to seconds to realize that she wanted money, cuz me and my body got a dressed up and dropped some cash while we were in there. But truly, unless you are already fvcking the girl, it can put to much pressure on her and make her feel uncomfertable.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
Dinner at nice restaraunts is for women you are already f***ing.
Listen to this dude and not anyone else above advocating purchasing expensive dinners for women you are impressing and not f**king.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Assess the validity of this topic.

A co-worker told me this a few years ago when we used to go to strip clubs alot. He said "instead of dropping dollars for lap dances, you should just go out and buy a girl tons of drinks or a dinner, you will be likely to bang her"

Now the act of buying an expensive dinner could be seen as supplicating and if you have no game at all and are still totally AFC, it won't matter. But if you do have some game, I think girls are more likely to give it up.

What constitutes an expensive dinner? This depends in part on what the girl is used to. If most of the guys that girl has dated are total, total cheap asses, all you have to do is spend it bit more than them and do it well.

Do I recommend this? Not always. The only time I choose an expensive dinner is if it is a restauraunt I wanted to try, or something with good atmosphere. I don't make a big deal when the check comes. I have money.

I won't tell you what the exact dollar amount is, but there is a certain dollar limit above which I've never failed to get laid.

Once again I don't totally recommend it, but am interested in debate over this.

1. if you have any game at all you don't need to buy the sex...why not just make it easy and just throw the money on the table and say let's just cut through the shyt...

2. how about reversing the game and let her buy YOU the prize the catch the grail a nice dinner...try that one.

3. It would mean more if she asked you out to show her real interest level. this is the new age...women do that now.

4. It's your game that counts on whether or not you get laid...not what you buy her. Nor where you take her...you could go to an art gallery and look around and still get laid and still have money left on your credit card or in your pocket.

Reaction score
repost from another site:

Listen the bottom line is letting the bi.tch choose. A bi.tch is always looking for the better man. ya the free **** is cool but a bi.tch still wont feel satisfied having some weak ass homo around 24-7, come ahhnn you know that, for bit.ches its all about emotions. she may keep the symp on the side but thats how PIMPS get paid through tricks spending all there cassh on a breezy.

How do you think a hoe pays you, with all the money she don't pull in? If your doin your thing right her mind will colapse eventually.

And yeah I don't get tired of a hoe keeping me full a ice but thats because I'm only after material things, bit.ches are after something totally different(emotional) and thats why its so easy to control them.

If we were pimping dudes it would be a different story but women use different reasoning, Real pimps understand this and its the backbone of the game.

Golden eye

the point I want to make is symps pay for shyt...true players don't. the choice is yours.

if you have game then your pimpin...if not then your sympin...