Exmplain me 2 things about the DJ Bible and DJ Boot Camp

Alph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, is thre a BIG difference betwen the regular DJ Bible and High School DJ Bible and does the training form the boot camp really needs to be done for 8n full weeks, i feel like i can complete it in 8 days. Try clearing it out for me.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, everyone is at different levels. The bootcamp is made for total AFC's who have no idea what they're doing. Don't rely on it changing your life, you should have control of that on your own. If you think you can do it in 8 days, do it in 8 days, and if things don't work out, you've only lost 8 days, and come back and work on whatever you need work on. Good luck.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, on the boot camp it really depends on what level you think you're on. Take as much time as you need. The instructions aren't set in stone...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8 days, have you read through the whole thing?

Alph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i read 75% of it and i`v been reading it for only 3 days. And no one answerd me the difference betwen the HS Bible and the regular one.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you looked youd see, the high school one is purely supplementary and more concise, the most important posts in their opinion. The new age High school bible is more made up of posts from high schoolers and has more on social proof, etc.

have fun reading them

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prove it

I would actually like to see you complete all the exercises on your own in 8 days and make up a field report on your experiences.

Good luck if you take the challenge.

Alph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still haven`t started with the dj boot camp when i asked for help, second it is impossible to read and do all of the exercise in 8 days step by step, i mixed 3 or 4 exercises all at once and so far i`m doung fine (not great but fine).

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you may be able to do all the steps in 8 days. But thats not the point of bootcamp.

In bootcamp you do all your training in one day. Then you continue it day after day for a month. Thats the point of the Don Juan Boot camp.

You go to bootcamp to become a soldier. You do DJ bootcamp to become a Player.

Plus your not a Don Juan in 8 days, it takes months, no matter who you are. Don't expect to wake up one day and think like a Don Juan, act like a Don Juan, and be a Don Juan.

It takes practice, practice practice. After a while you don't think about it anymore. At this point you are almost a don Juan. You then find things to change in your personality. Then you just are constantly trying to change someone. At this point your a Don Juan. Of course its more complicated than that. But essentially its that.