Excuses!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad idea. I have tried this with a few girls in the past.

Let's you are "successful", and she agrees to become a fvck buddy. This is after she has developed feelings for you. Girls get oneitis too, but it's more powerful. They go through the attraction process and think they're in love! What happens after that is that she keeps having sex with you in the hope that it will win you back. That you might 'fall in love' with her.

She's hurting knowing that you may be sleeping with other girls. She might do the same to make you jealous or try to make herself feel better. But she'll just feel like a slut. Meanwhile the resentment towards you is building up.

Possibly, during this time you develop feelings for her. You have spent a fair bit of time together and developed some degree of emotional and physical intimacy so this is only natural. So, when the resentment blows up in your face, it hurts YOU a lot more. She will enjoy hurting you.

It may not work that way, but I've seen variations on this story a few times.

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It can get nasty. The worst thing is if you have allowed her to think you two are exclusive. Because then becoming a FB is taking away something she feels she has earned by sleeping with you. Let's assume this girl doesn't like being treated like a slvt.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Jus_LikeCandy," why are you acting like a guy? Just quite the sharade.

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal, I can take that comment as some sort of insult? Have you ever had a relationship woth a woman?

I know there's a general consensus (among immature people) on this site to completely disregard a woman's feelings and completely ignore our own. But it's about finding a balance. To understand the nature and power of attraction, jealousy, EMOTION.

If you don't understand this, then it's no wonder you're not getting laid.
:D

School

Banned
Reaction score
I will have to figure the best way to work through. I know I want to keep this chick around. I don't know why..

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mortukai
That Eternal's a wily one, he is ;) :up:

('cept he can't spell "charade" or "quit" :p )
"That Eternal" is still feeling the effects of yesterdays birthday extravaganza (or however it's spelled!) :yawn:

Hellboy - Did I upset you by pointing out that "School," "Jus_Likecandy,' and "tyj" are the same people?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
this post has lost the plot

i thought we were tryin to help school?
"School" is a recently banned poster for having a few usernames...

Status
Not open for further replies.