Excuses for "not interested"

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One I got a text from her "Mom" explaining she was in a really bad car wreck and couldn't make it.
This is nasty work, I mean damn I thought I had heard it all but how evil you gotta be to "Fake" her mom messaging you about being in a car wreck? I had a girl who flaked on me telling me she had to help her mother clean, this was two years ago. 6 months later we matched on Hinge when I was using it at the time and she was upset that I had called her out on her lies needless to say I never went out with her but no loss on my part.

I think I lost my frame. I was exciting the pub, and she was entering. She said hello first. I focused on her. I should have given more scope to who she was with, ie: a guy or not? If not, I should've gone back in the pub with her. I messaged her when I got home, but she didn't reply.
You messaging her was a mistake and made you look desperate and needy. Should have had her reach out to you.

Do any of you watch pop the balloon with Arlette Amuli? Watch episode 15 or 23. Good lord, when did 6'2 and 6'3 get considered short outside of the NBA? I'm gonna have to sell my Lexus and get a Benz now, if not a Maserati. It seems car shaming is a thing too, where you better be driving a high end BMW, Benz, or European exotic. I'm 6'2 myself now I gotta get height surgery? Damn. Anyways, here's some phrases.

You're not my type.
Let's be friends first.
You look like my ex/cousin/baby daddy.
I'm having covid symptoms.
You're a nice guy/so sweet but...
I have a boyfriend.
I don't feel a spark.
I know someone who'd love to meet you.
You're too xyz.
You're not xyz enough.
Let's talk more on the site.
Maybe/ I'll let you know/ we'll see.
Give me your number first.

To name a few.
I love watching the show cause it shows the hypocrisies and delusion of modern women. However, I would say 70-99% of the women depending on the episode are not wifey material much less girlfriend material. A lot of hoodrat types, even some of the hottest chicks are single mothers with 3 different babies, strippers etc. I remember the episode with the Asian stripper she seemed like a cool chick but you can tell her that something or someone(s) in the past did a number on her. The show IMO needs more variety of women from different races cause honestly the ones they put in place are not even qualified.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some weird or odd excuses I've heard

"I got too drunk last night and I don't feel well" (Mind you our date was at 8pm and she send that message at 1pm on a Sunday,)

"My mother wants me to help her clean" (this was from a 28 year old woman, 2 years ago)

"My mother is in the hospital"

"My grandmother is in the hospital"

"I'm on my period"

One thing I've learned over the years is the more outlandish the reason no amount of logic, witty response, clapback etc will help you, it's better to delete and block the number and move on. I know the forum has the "Text her a week later b.s." but that never worked for me (maybe 1% of the time) you're better off finding new options or calling a backup plate if you have one.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprise if a lot of that excuse were true....lots of girls on that med today
Definitely a more comforting thought than: "I have that effect on people. Be it women I'm pursuing or my own shrink, who was hanging by his neck from a ceiling fan, when I walked into his office for my appointment this morning o_O :confused:;) "

Last edited:

Lean Baby Face

Don Juan
Reaction score
"My mother wants me to help her clean" (this was from a 28 year old woman, 2 years ago)
In this day and age where people are feeling unhappier, loneliner, and longing for real human interaction more than ever, I have a really (seriously) hard time believing a woman in her 20s would pick cleaning with her mother (cleaning!) over a sensual, stimulating date with a new man that could result in a nice evening, amazing fulfilling sex, and possibly even a relationship. She must really have been extremely uninterested for whatever reason since picking cleaning over a date (of course she didn't, but young women think men are stupid).

I'm never dating a woman in her 20s again.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She must really have been extremely uninterested for whatever reason since picking cleaning over a date (of course she didn't, but young women think men are stupid).
It's a good way to weed out the undesirables.

Lean Baby Face

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good way to weed out the undesirables.
True, I still highly doubt that the poster whose situation I mentioned (Solomon) is an undesirable in the eyes of a 28 year old woman, I mean he still got into contact with her in the first place.

Either she lost interest for an ocean of ridiculous reasons inside her head (typical for young women) or maybe she got curious for someone else as she probably have at least 10 other men texting her wanting to hook up as well.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To which you could've replied: "Superb, as I'm into role play... You'll be Mina Harker Aka. Happy Hour for the time being, and I'll be Vlad Tepes aka. The Critical Drinker"
You think that after sacrificing a goat to Satan for the pleasure of your company, a little blood is going to sate my lust, wench?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be interested in a woman who isn't interested in me.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Here are some weird or odd excuses I've heard

"I got too drunk last night and I don't feel well" (Mind you our date was at 8pm and she send that message at 1pm on a Sunday,)

"My mother is in the hospital"

"My grandmother is in the hospital"

"I'm on my period"

One thing I've learned over the years is the more outlandish the reason no amount of logic, witty response, clapback etc will help you, it's better to delete and block the number and move on. I know the forum has the "Text her a week later b.s." but that never worked for me (maybe 1% of the time) you're better off finding new options or calling a backup plate if you have one.
Send a pic of you out with another woman, or a video of you and another woman having fun and kissing. Women seem to not respond to date requests but do respond to men who can get other women (preselection). It also helps if you post yourself on social media with other hot chicks.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In this day and age where people are feeling unhappier, loneliner, and longing for real human interaction more than ever, I have a really (seriously) hard time believing a woman in her 20s would pick cleaning with her mother (cleaning!) over a sensual, stimulating date with a new man that could result in a nice evening, amazing fulfilling sex, and possibly even a relationship. She must really have been extremely uninterested for whatever reason since picking cleaning over a date (of course she didn't, but young women think men are stupid).
Yeah, from my perspective too it's odd. It's as if they follow a set path and aren't curious, open for suggestions. I approach a lot of "good girls", and it's as if they can't see an alternative universe.

Another possible reason is to dial down one's perception of how attractive one is, a more attractive guy might suceeed.