examples of how a womans mind fails to see logic

seethehoop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Examples of how women's minds fail to see logic in any form.

Recently I had three conversations with three different women, all on the same subject. Vegetarianism. Now I know this doesn't really relate to pick up but I thought that sharing it would be a good example of showing how their minds work.

The first conversation happened in a bar, I was teasing the girl about being a vegi when I noticed she had a funky handbag, I commented on it and she said thanks its made of leather! Yes I said leather! This girl is a vegetarian who will not eat meat because she does not agree with the killing of animals but carries a leather handbag.

The 2nd conversation happened with a girl I am seeing, she is also a vegetarian, I was actually talking to her about the first conversation when the girl said she had a beautiful pair of leather shoes!

And the 3rd conversation was with a girl at work who does not eat meat and said she hates the way animals are treated and killed for food...but she also loves her leather jacket!

So each of these three women are taking a moral stand on how animals are treated and killed for food but could not see the flaw in their morals when I pointed out that they wont eat an animal but they are willing to wear one of the byproducts of killing it.

Each responded with "well the animal is being killed anyway so it doesn't matter if I wear it"

What this roughly translates to is "my leather jacket/handbag/shoes make me feel good about myself so therefore the animals suffering is worth it because I'm selfish and it died to make me look and feel good"

I just thought this was a brilliant example of how hypocritical women's logic is and how it reflects them for their fundamental flaws.

Maybe we should open this up to the forum and see if you guys have any other laughable examples of women's logic.

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well one thing I would do is stop dating women that identify themselves as vegetarian, or worse...vegan.

Reaction score
''Where did all the nice guys go, I want a man who treats me like a princess''.But when a man does he's stuck in the friend zone, LOL women logic at its finest.