Example of ****y/Funny

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I was just watching the movie ALI and it seems like Ali was a very ****y/funny guy. I know it was just a movie but it seemed like a good example of ****y/funny. Now Im not sayin go up to some guy and say your gonna beat the crap out of him, haha. Just something that pop'd into my head so I thought Id post it. I could be all wrong about this I dunno.:p

\m/

Don Juan
Reaction score
no... i think ali is an example of a way not to be ****y... i respect the guy and all but i think he was way too ****y...

Thats different though... he was building his character as a boxer towards his fans... not towards the ladies.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Yea man I agree with ya on him being over ****y, but I dunno something about his mindset that I liked. Then again thats just me.

CulBoji

Don Juan
Reaction score
That`s bad ****y stuff, I mean he was begging to be rejected, you must have the mindset of a winner, think,better "feel" like there is no way she would reject you. If she doesn`t like it she`s gay :)

Bjon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ali was really ****y. He wanted everyone to try and prove him wrong. He liked all the publicity. His mindset was good, but it wasn't the best. He was just way to ****y for his own good. His mindset was that he was so much better than everyone else that he didn't leave room to improve cause he already thought he was the best he could be.