Ex going hot/cold. Going NC but still want her back

The North Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been split up since beginning of March but she still comes and goes from my life.

She split with me because towards the end I was immature and screwed up with some stuff. After 3 months apart we get meet together for a week and things were great but she couldn't trust I wanst going to hurt her again and after that says we should move on. I told her I know my mistakes and that I'm going to fix them for the future and told her we couldn't be friends coz I still have feelings for her and wanted to sort things out. I wished her all the best In life and hope we both find love again. I said if you ever change your mind and want to sort things out you know where to find me. I've went no contact with her now after that

She still speaks to me at college Though. The other day she came up and spoke to me, we talked about things and said you still don't know my decision ( about our future together) but yet she told me the other day we should move on???
After that I told her again we can't be friends and this hurt her because I was a big part of her life and know other guy knew her like I did and she didn't want to lose that and not be able to come over and speak to me if we bumped into each other outside of college etc. she got emotional and started crying and stormed off after I said ' you can't be friends with ex's ' to which she replied ' but I'm different' and I replied with ' no, exes are exes there all the same'. She got real mad and stormed off and I walked away.

So it's clear there's still something there between us and I still want things to work, We have so much in common and when together we were awesome. She's definitely been the best girl I've been with. She's treated Me like a king when things were good.

Another part I feel I should add is she told me she has this barrier or wall up between us because she doesn't want to be hurt again and feels by the time she's ready to bring that down I'll be long gone and moved on.

Do I still keep in no contact with her or do I fight for?

I know this another wanting ex back thread and I want some actual advice and insight as to what's going on rather than just being told to move on or forget her. It's been 3 months since we split so I know I still want to be with her

crgideon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never "fight" for anybody. There s better girls out there that will fight to be with you.

Also note while she is trying to be your friend she is letting other guys rail her that she hardly knows.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in a similar situation.

this is why PUA's preach you need to find and have better things to do that worry about a woman. Mine is in no particular order.

1)my business
2)music
3)gym
4)home improvements

Concentrate on your hobbies and life, and you would care less about her in all truth.

Also as others have put it there are other women out there.

The North Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently focussing on myself and keeping as busy as possible but she still pops in and out my life. I don't think she wants to lose me completely.

I can't understand why she would tell me to move on but yet still try and talk to me and it's clear her feelings are unclear.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex did the same thing. She basically keeps talking to you just for the validation. She has no intention of getting back with you. The way she sees it, as long as you still want to be with her then she still feels like she is the same "innocent princess" as she was before she rode the several d1cks shes had since you. As long as you dont see her as a slut now then she will be able to feel good about herself.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
The North Dragon said:
I know this another wanting ex back thread and I want some actual advice and insight as to what's going on rather than just being told to move on or forget her. It's been 3 months since we split so I know I still want to be with her
What do you want from us man? To tell you what you want to hear? Want us to tell you to go back to her? No that is the wrong advice and I am saying to move on because she told that to you. Sorry but She does not want to be with you.

The North Dragon said:
It's been 3 months since we split so I know I still want to be with her
The North Dragon said:
she couldn't trust I wanst going to hurt her again and after that says we should move on.
She said she can not trust you and you will hurt her again. She wants to move on so you should do the same. She does not want to get back with you. Wasting your time on her is stupid. What is wrong with having a new girl that wants you?

The North Dragon said:
After 3 months apart we get meet together for a week and things were great but she couldn't trust I wanst going to hurt her again and after that says we should move on. I told her I know my mistakes and that I'm going to fix them for the future and told her we couldn't be friends coz I still have feelings for her and wanted to sort things out. I wished her all the best In life and hope we both find love again. I said if you ever change your mind and want to sort things out you know where to find me. I've went no contact with her now after that
Here you have your closure so end it on a nice note moving forward in life. Time to turn the page on this chapter.