Ex Girlfriend wants me back!

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok right now i am currently involved with a very amazing beautiful girl and i say this loud and clearly i will not give her up for nothing. To the point : Today i went rollerskating and my ex girlfriend was their and we talked for a little while n caught up on a few things. She got really hot since the last time i saw her. Now she has fallen for me once again and i dont know what to do... Im not saying should i get rid of my girlfriend becuase i am not going to do that i have somthing good going but if me and my girlfriend dont work out do you think i should give this a second shot. I know i would get laid but i want somthing more than that n i dont want this **** to end in tragedy like last time. Im just saying if my current relationship dosent work out should i take her back?????

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

oprahjimfrey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont believe people should hook up again with their ex's. People break up for a reason. Usually, whatever the reason is, it will reappear when two ex's get back together.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blah blah blah. NO.

G_Nice

Reaction score
y did you and you ex girlfriend break up???

not knowing why you broke up i think you should just keep your ex as a girl on the low. Unless you current girl knows you ex girl.
the you Sh*t outta luck dude don't know what to tell you

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont prolonge the enivitable...chew on that...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Dont prolonge the enivitable...chew on that...
You don't beleive that...

If you did, you'd be dead right now.

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn Im pretty confused right now..........

My ex tells me that she loves n **** like that

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, do not fall for that. It'll lead you to a sad and confusing world. A world I just escaped. I plead to you because I don't want another to go thru what I had to... don't fall for it. Please. Never go back to an ex-girlfriend. It shows that she can have you anytime she wants to. Don't let her have the upper hand. Don't be what I was... a fool.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a) You have a girlfriend you "don't wnana give up for anything"
b) Your ex is fucjtarded and loves you.

I don't know but it seems clear to me that you should forget her. And even if your relationship dies, there are other fish in the sea.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
You don't beleive that...

If you did, you'd be dead right now.
Not about everything, but nice way to take my words to the extreme. Im just talking about it on a minor scale. If you talked to me about it, you wouldnt have to jump to conclusions.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the_great_gaia
Never go back to an ex-girlfriend. It shows that she can have you anytime she wants to. Don't let her have the upper hand. Don't be what I was... a fool.
not if you play around with her and make her work for you...if you like ur ex..and know how to fix what went wrong in the last time...and she wants you back..play a little hard to get..let her see you with other girls..just like you would with any other girl

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ON second thought i dont want her back.. Fvck her she hurt me and she dosent deserve my time........ I love my girlfriend and we are gonna be together for a long long time

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HollowHorizon
ON second thought i dont want her back.. Fvck her she hurt me and she dosent deserve my time........ I love my girlfriend and we are gonna be together for a long long time
Well it sounds like your making a smart decision. I don't know what the circumstances were with her breaking up w/ you, or how long it's been since the breakup.

But what she's feeling is that knee-jerk reaction you get when you see an old flame is happily with someone else. It makes you want them, even if you know logically that you shouldn't.

And that's the best-case scenario. Worst case would be, she's trying to be a homewrecker and cause turmoil in your present relationship, and plans on dumping you as soon as you come back to her. But most girls aren't quite that vicious. (i.e She probably would end up dropping you regardless, but wouldn't pre-meditate it.)

But you can be assured she not feeling any real, genuine emotions for you. I mean, think about it: you saw her earlier in the day, and by the end of the day she's in love with you? You might be a smooth guy, but I doubt you're THAT smooth ;)

If you're ever going to get back with an ex, I think it should be at least a year after the break-up, and it should be mutual interest, not her calling you up out of the blue and proffessing to love you, and ESPECIALLY not right after she finds out you have a girlfriend. It should be taken slow and with caution. Beware if she her affection seems to come all of a sudden, unnaturally soon. In short, it would be almost like starting at ground zero with her again.

Hope this helps- -E-Z

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i will not give her up for nothing. - ok, but two negatives make a positive, i will not give her up for anything would be better.

Now she has fallen for me once again - who ended it her, or you, if she did, then the little monkeys other trees are too far away and she wants to come back to her old tree. She has failed at her other options and wants to come back for the rough times. In which case you would not ever want her back as she could easily run off again (this seems most likely scenario, from what you have said)
If you dumped her, stick with a good decision.

if me and my girlfriend dont work out do you think i should give this a second shot. - planning for the inevitable is good, but it appears that you are not actually so sure about this new gal in the short run. If you are planning for the long run safety net with your ex, forget it, shell be upset about being left on the side.

I know i would get laid - read the post about physical desperation by, i think its crazykid.

Im just saying if my current relationship dosent work out should i take her back????? - short run, bad decision to keep ur ex around and flirting as its more likely to make u split up with your new one, (ex sounds possesive & jealous) long run bad idea as neither of them will want you and new girls will move into your life.

LEAVE THE PAST BURIED

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ez, Its been a year since i seen her...She says i was her first love and she never stopped loving me..........I love my gf she is way hotter (model in fact) She is nice amazing everything i could ask for in a girl...This one is a keeper so my answer is simple

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I disagree with everybody here!

Why not get back together with her? It isn't like you're 17 and the woman you choose now needs to be the woman you spend the rest of your life with. It's high school, have some fun. If you want to hook up with her, go for it - just don't get too committed or you're asking for another world of hurt.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
Looks like I disagree with everybody here!

Why not get back together with her? It isn't like you're 17 and the woman you choose now needs to be the woman you spend the rest of your life with. It's high school, have some fun. If you want to hook up with her, go for it - just don't get too committed or you're asking for another world of hurt.
dont get into bad practices and if he is happy where he is now, why is he plannin for trouble in a way that is likely to cause it.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it's just high school. If it works out well, it will show him that there is such a thing as a second chance. If it doesn't work out, then he won't try it again next time. He isn't a dog, he won't get into bad habits and be unable to break them. Don't deny the man some poon!

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He should give her a second chance but not currently while he is infatuated with this bird, because he could end up scaring them both off - not that thats a problem. But hell hurt himself