Ex Girlfriend called crying... should I tell girlfriend?

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today my ex girlfriend called crying telling me that things have changed and she feels out of place with no friends now. We broke up in February of 07 and have sorta remained friends where we just talk online, etc. Now she just arrived from France after studying abroad for a semester (4 months) and she feels out of place. She wants to hang out because everyone else she is friends with are all in france or somewhere else. She doesn't walk to hang out with her friends here because everything has changed and she feels like she'd rather not hang out with them. Her and her ex are taking a break and she says she can't talk to him. Should I tell my girlfriend that she called and if I do decide to hang out with her, should I also tell my girlfriend? I don't want her to get jealous, but I also want to help my friend/ex out.

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
if u wanna help. Then tell your G/f and watch reactions. U dont want her to get wrong ideas. Some ppl r quite paranoid..

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be honest. You want to f*ck the ex. Don't deny it, man. We all know you do. Nothing wrong with wanting that.

You have to decide what you want to do:

0. Ignore the EX. Most boring choice. But "safest." Wuss.

1. Be a "friend" to the ex, tell your girlfriend all about it. Get in "trouble" with the girlfriend. Go on with one or the other. Lose the one you pick, ultimately.

2 Be a "friend" to the ex. Don't tell your girlfriend. Eventually end up f*cking around with the ex, but you don't plan well and get caught. Lose girlfriend. (And, unfortunately, lose EX, too. Ain't it a shame.)

3. Keep your mouth shut about ALL of this, run around with the X on the side. F*ck it up and get caught. Lose GF. Likely lose EX, too.

4. Be cool. Keep your mouth shut. Run around some with the EX, but do it RIGHT. Keep on with both. Eventually, both relationships will ultimately fail (which one first we don't know), but you do what you can, and enjoy them both for as long as you can.

Pay your money and take your choice. I recommend 0 or 4. I, personally, would go for 4, but that's just me. Best of luck.

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
Be honest. You want to f*ck the ex. Nothing wrong with wanting that.

You have to decide what you want to do:

0. Ignore the EX. Most boring choice. But "safest." Wuss.

1. Be a "friend" to the ex, tell your girlfriend all about it. Get in "trouble" with the girlfriend. Go on with one or the other.

2 Be a "friend" to the ex. Don't tell your girlfriend. Eventually end up f*cking around with the ex, but you don't plan well and get caught. Lose girlfriend. (And, unfortunately, lose EX, too. Ain't it a shame.)

3. Keep your mouth shut about ALL of this, run around with the X on the side. F*ck it up and get caught. Lose GF. Likely lose EX, too.

4. Be cool. Keep your mouth shut. Run around some with the EX, but do it RIGHT. Keep on with both. Eventually, both relationships will ultimately fail (which one first we don't know), but you do what you can, and enjoy them both for as long as you can.

Pay your money and take your choice.
basically if u fck the ex, you lose both. I agree with this guy. No point doing it if u get enough sex from GF.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things to consider:
  1. REALISTICALLY, how would telling your girlfriend about your ex help your current relationship?
  2. If you truly in your heart believe that helping your ex is the right thing to do, why would you need to hide your actions from your girlfriend?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think aliasguy's view are that all relationship's eventually fail so why shouldn't this guy play it as cool as he can by taking the number 4 option for as long as he can before both things crash and burn on him silverwolfalpha.

So in effect alias is simply saying do them both to have extra fun.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
I think aliasguy's view are that all relationship's eventually fail so why shouldn't this guy play it as cool as he can by taking the number 4 option for as long as he can before both things crash and burn on him silverwolfalpha.

So in effect alias is simply saying do them both to have extra fun.
Yep.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
in reply to just the thread title - NO NO NO

your a player, keep your shyt private

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
typical AFCs here. Allways after sex.
When can u guys step outside the gender box and consider women not as simply sex objects.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a reason why you are still friends with your ex? You still want her back? Boys and girls cannot be friends without some kind of ulterior motive.

She is feeling lost/out of place after her trip and calls on you to save her. Are you willing to sacrifice your current relationship to help your ex. Your intentions in the beginning might be good, but there is a very very good chance that things will not end up well.

Also looks like your ex is seeking temporary friendship from you until she finds new friends. Knowing girls, they will make friends in no time. If I were you, I would not get in involved in this mess and set myself up for failure. Ignore her and move on with your life. Your choice.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
silverwolfalpha said:
typical AFCs here. Allways after sex.
When can u guys step outside the gender box and consider women not as simply sex objects.

If it wasn't for SEX, silverwolfalpha (BTW, what a moniker!!!!), we would have women working as SLAVES out in the fields. Get real. Would you even TALK to women if you couldn't F*CK them?

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have women friends who are HB9s. I didnt judge them, my best friend, who also happens to be a girl, did. Those who are my guy friends are desperate to know my secret. Do you know what it is?? i will tell you. First Think like you, then realise it dont work. Then understand women whilst DJing. Then you can have many females. I had choise between many hot ones and staying with one hot one. I stayed with one and those i didn't choose became my friends. Jealous now??

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah seriously, there would be no point if you couldn't have sex women...females would be extinct.

you find a girl with a "good" personality, with time you can find a guy with a personality thats twice as good, no homo.

And how would people be jeolous anyways...does anyone even care? Stop trolling

Pimp101

Don Juan
Reaction score
aliasguy said:
If it wasn't for SEX, silverwolfalpha (BTW, what a moniker!!!!), we would have women working as SLAVES out in the fields. Get real. Would you even TALK to women if you couldn't F*CK them?
:crackup: Are you serious? If the only reason you even communicate with women is for sex then why not just pay and get the whole talking thing outta the way?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause and Effect
What do you expect to gain by telling your current girlfriend. What kind of relationship do you have with her? Do you believe she would do the same if were to be in your situation? Do you think she will be unhappy if you do tell her? Remember, you don't always have to tell your partner everything to be considered and honest or nice guy.
It is all yours to decide.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditch the ex-girlfriend completely. You have no obligation to help her socially. You don't need to risk your current relationship (not to mention WASTE your own time) simply to help some other chick who can't form any stable relationships or friendships of her own. She just wants to use you on a temporary basis anyway. Let her find her own (boy)friends.

Think with your brain like a man, not simply with your emotions.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you decide to do, tell your g/f at least that she called you. From experience, with women stuff like this always finds a way to come back and bite you in the ass. Even if you decide to ignore this chick, she might get pissed at you and start talking sh1t to people you or your gf know, which can turn very bad very quick. By telling your gf about this you're just covering your ass for the future.

kreuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has no friends to hang out with.
She cannot talk to her ex because they do not get along.
She needs you to hang out with her to cheer her up.

The simple fact foomee is that you mean nothing to her and she is just reaching out for attention. The next fact is that there is no reason to give her the time of day because she is your ex. There is a reason she is your ex (hint: the relationship was worthless in one or both of your eyes). The relationship is over and done with. There is no reason to be nice to her, there is no reason to pick up your phone and talk to her, and there is no reason you need to bring her problems into your life. Also it is all about her (silly women), which is a clear indicator that this girl needs to be avoided (note the underlined words above).

Another thing is that she can see that you are happy with your new life and she misses having you in her life. Women are fickle and always want an ex back once they see him enjoying life. This is why the tried and true statement of "never get back with an ex" has been proven over and over and over and.....

I seriously hope you get the point.

Edit: Forgot to add, there is no reason to tell your current ladyfriend because it is an insignificant subject (Pro Tip: Most ladies interpret something such as "I talked to my ex the other day and I might start hanging out with her" as "You are boring and I want to spend time with my ex." I learned this one the hard way and it has never been proven wrong in my group of wingmen -and- the standard male population that I know.)

props to Obsidian for being a real DJ.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kreuz said:
She has no friends to hang out with.
She cannot talk to her ex because they do not get along.
She needs you to hang out with her to cheer her up.

The simple fact foomee is that you mean nothing to her and she is just reaching out for attention. The next fact is that there is no reason to give her the time of day because she is your ex. There is a reason she is your ex (hint: the relationship was worthless in one or both of your eyes). The relationship is over and done with. There is no reason to be nice to her, there is no reason to pick up your phone and talk to her, and there is no reason you need to bring her problems into your life. Also it is all about her (silly women), which is a clear indicator that this girl needs to be avoided (note the underlined words above).

Another thing is that she can see that you are happy with your new life and she misses having you in her life. Women are fickle and always want an ex back once they see him enjoying life. This is why the tried and true statement of "never get back with an ex" has been proven over and over and over and.....

I seriously hope you get the point.

Edit: Forgot to add, there is no reason to tell your current ladyfriend because it is an insignificant subject (Pro Tip: Most ladies interpret something such as "I talked to my ex the other day and I might start hanging out with her" as "You are boring and I want to spend time with my ex." I learned this one the hard way and it has never been proven wrong in my group of wingmen -and- the standard male population that I know.)
I was about to post but kreuz took the words out of my mouth.

Now be honest with yourself, who really broke up with who?! was it her?! There is no WE in breakup there is either you or her.