Ex gf wants to try it again

Henuff

Don Juan
Reaction score
So like my title says, my ex contacted me back saying (after 3 months of not seeing each other) that she misses me and thinks about me a lot. She says that she was reading all the **** we wrote to eachother and when she thinks about the future she thinks of me and it makes her happy...

I know that she just recently got back from her trip also. I figure after a trip she would forget about me, but not really. As far as I know, there was no other guy involved, but you never know. She is 23 years old and I'm 26 if that matter.

We scheduled to meet this week and talk. What are your guys opinion?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inb4 hoards of posters condemning getting back with your ex and screaming for you to next her just on principal.

I say...sure, why not? If she's a quality girl and she makes you happy then go for it.

Henuff

Don Juan
Reaction score
gravityeyelids said:
Inb4 hoards of posters condemning getting back with your ex and screaming for you to next her just on principal.

I say...sure, why not? If she's a quality girl and she makes you happy then go for it.
Heh, I know what you mean. I'm looking for opinions or if anyone else ever went through something similar.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer this I'll need to know something: why is she your ex?

Henuff

Don Juan
Reaction score
She dumped me. That her feelings changed about me or some other non-sense.

TARKUS

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on how your relationship ended or whether she was the one who dumped you. Girls who dump their bf's for another guy after it doesn't work out say this same stuff when they come running back so they are not alone.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Henuff said:
Okay, so it's a standard case we're dealing with here. Her fling ideas didn't work out so now she comes back to you, hoping you're not enough of a man to reject being used like an oil rag. You said it best yourself: non-sense. This girl doesn't want to "try it again", she wants to use you again. Show her the door.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Henuff said:
she dumped you for another guy, the guy she dumped you for just dumped her, that realy hurt her, she went on a trip to get her mind off the dumping, she has no options atm, that's why she's hitting you up "thinking of you and missing you", she isn't going to change bro and you'll be jumping right back into the frying pan with her again, don't let her use for a fool again, you weren't good enough for her before, be smart, ignore her.

Henuff said:
No that trip wasn't planned after "she was dumped". It was planned for a while. Actually while we were dating still.
who gives a sh1t when it was planned, she still went on the trip, the guy she left you for didn't work out, that's why she is talking to you again, if you want to go through the same sh1t with her again, go ahead.

Henuff

Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
she dumped you for another guy, the guy she dumped you for just dumped her, that realy hurt her, she went on a trip to get her mind off the dumping, she has no options atm, that's why she's hitting you up "thinking of you and missing you", she isn't going to change bro and you'll be jumping right back into the frying pan with her again, don't let her use for a fool again, you weren't good enough for her before, be smart, ignore her.
No that trip wasn't planned after "she was dumped". It was planned for a while. Actually while we were dating still.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her back for 3-somes and in the butt time of freeky sex. Then show her the door.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you got dumped, look at yourself and decide if you have improved to a more masculine level. Also dictate whether or not she was right to dump for not being a man or if she is just a crazy *****. The sappy letters/messages proves you were acting otherwise. If you can say to yourself that you aren't weak, needy, and acting like a female, then do whatever you want.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's gonna sweet talk you, hook you in, and dump you a few moths later. There is nothing stopping her from doing it again. She knows you have no other options or prospects and already deems you as an easy target. Whoever was railing her until now just got rid of her and she feels lonely. So you'll just have to fill the void for now. She was in control when she dumped you, and she's taking the reigns again now.

I say you should do it for the experience. Just come back and tell us how awesome we were for being right in June'14.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
She's gonna sweet talk you, hook you in, and dump you a few moths later. There is nothing stopping her from doing it again. She knows you have no other options or prospects and already deems you as an easy target. Whoever was railing her until now just got rid of her and she feels lonely. So you'll just have to fill the void for now. She was in control when she dumped you, and she's taking the reigns again now.

I say you should do it for the experience. Just come back and tell us how awesome we were for being right in June'14.
VladPatton is spot on.

Bro...SHE DUMPED YOU!!! Stop being a girl and kick her to the curb! From personal experience, watching friends, family members, etc......

GOING BACK TO AN EX DOES NOT WORK! REPEAT..GOING BACK TO AN EX DOES NOT WORK

She is your ex for a reason...those problems, issues, thoughts in her crazy head on why she dumped you are still there...she just can't find anything else so she wants to bounce back to you until she finds better...then guess what? SHE WILL DUMP YOU AGAIN

Seriously bro...I hate to see you go through what I did many many times younger....the quicker you get rid of her, the better off you will, and the better chances you have to meet a better girl for you.

Henuff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about it. She does live alone and always pays for half when we go out so she's cool like that. I def. dont feel needy or weak. I did learn about being a DJ here so I just want to lead to be honest. I'm not bending my back for her nor am I jumping into the relationship with her. I dont think its a problem to see each other and maybe ****.

Lets say if it does turn into a relationship and it doesn't work out, so what? I'm not expecting much after she pulled that **** on me. I'm also going to judge her by her actions, not by words. She's been texting me and messaging me more and more explaining a lot of her "feelings" and bull****. I'm just acting more reserved.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Henuff said:
Bro I hate to say it but she's making fun of you. She told you to go to hell 3 months ago and now she's conveniently changing her mind? While you may been hurting and in pain after she dumped you, she was getting pounded hard by her bf and screaming his name.

Now all the sudden she spews some emotional crap and wants to get back together? She's thinking this guy will buy anything as long as I sweet talk him.

I wouldn't even use her sex.

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I took back two exes in my life thus far.

1st time, i wrote about here a while ago. She left me out of nowhere, she found another dude then when they broke up she contacted me. Got back together then she cheated on me 2 months later. Not even mad @ her and hold no hard feelings towards her, i was a little pvssy for taking her back knowing she was probably not gonna change. I lost pride that day and i think about it every couple weeks. Ill forever be the idiot to her and her friends who got manipulated.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's manipulating you and just trying to see if she still has control over you.

Quite frankly, the only response you should tell her is to go fvck herself.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ I don't think showing aggression and anger is necessary, as well as any other emotion. Just tell her "Thank you for sharing your feelings with me, however, I have moved on and so should you. Goodbye"

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Henuff said:
Not sure how I feel about it. She does live alone and always pays for half when we go out so she's cool like that. I def. dont feel needy or weak. I did learn about being a DJ here so I just want to lead to be honest. I'm not bending my back for her nor am I jumping into the relationship with her. I dont think its a problem to see each other and maybe ****.

Lets say if it does turn into a relationship and it doesn't work out, so what? I'm not expecting much after she pulled that **** on me. I'm also going to judge her by her actions, not by words. She's been texting me and messaging me more and more explaining a lot of her "feelings" and bull****. I'm just acting more reserved.
why bother asking for our opinions? seems like you have it all figured out before you even posted, you're going to do what you want anyway, go ahead and go back for more, nobody is stopping you.