Ex getting interested again, need help!

Savaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I need some advice on how to act. My ex girlfriend had gone through some rough times so we kinda let it go, we dont hate eachother or anything but she tends to ignore when shes really confused about something, it really hurts me. We had a long history together, i forgave her a lot because i didnt want to mess up by acting angry or anything when we would start talking again. But i dont want something like this to happen. She was kinda confused about where to place me, it had been a two sided battle between me and her ex but we had a long talk, I really want to go for this girl i've told her something along the line with ''If you won't give up on me, i won't,If you show me your worth it, ill make you the happiest girl on the planet. Just want to be the right man for you. To which she replied with Ok (myname) x. After that she didnt reply again.

So after approx. 2 weeks after having small talk, i kept convos short. We had a day where we talked throughout the whole day, I tried to cut the conversation short several times but she kept asking, I know that when she does that shes showing interest, she kept complimenting me and I kept acting cool without being needy and all.

How do I take it from here guys? I want to do things right and I dont want her to break me again. What should I do? Should I act aloof and dont initiate contact and wait her to initiate?

Thanks!

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"She tends to ignore when" she's blowing another guy. She gives him the good loving, waits for him to return and cooks him dinner, washes the plates, showers for him, really vacuums his d1ck, licks his azzhole, moans and cries, takes it up the azz, soaps him all over with the washrag in the shower the next morning, cooks him breakfast and kisses him goodbye and watches as he walks off, then obediently does his laundry and fixes the house just like he likes it. Oh yeah, she goes off the pill for him and falls in love with his j1zz -- won't ever wash it out.

But when she burns his bacon and he slaps her around -- or when he stays out late and comes back talking in his sleep about the guys who b0ttf0cked him hard -- and they play break up until the next make up? She uses you as her fallback d1ck. She cheats on him with you. You have it completely backward.

So stop being the beta b1tch.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
"She tends to ignore when" she's blowing another guy. She gives him the good loving, waits for him to return and cooks him dinner, washes the plates, showers for him, really vacuums his d1ck, licks his azzhole, moans and cries, takes it up the azz, soaps him all over with the washrag in the shower the next morning, cooks him breakfast and kisses him goodbye and watches as he walks off, then obediently does his laundry and fixes the house just like he likes it. Oh yeah, she goes off the pill for him and falls in love with his j1zz -- won't ever wash it out.

But when she burns his bacon and he slaps her around -- or when he stays out late and comes back talking in his sleep about the guys who b0ttf0cked him hard -- and they play break up until the next make up? She uses you as her fallback d1ck. She cheats on him with you. You have it completely backward.

So stop being the beta b1tch.
That's so inspiring!

Savaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you have it wrong. She's not like that. She didnt cheat on me, it was a two sided battle. Your misunderstanding it totally. But you woudnt understand anyways cuz you dont know the whole story. Anyhow, I need a serious answer to my question i'd really appreciate it thanks

GoodForm

Don Juan
Reaction score
She may not but the guys right. If she sees a better option, you're probably gone unless you can make yourself more worthwhile. Start limiting the time you spend on her like hanging out or answering her messages. When you are around her, act fun flirty teasing or anything to make her happy. Lie if you have to to make yourself seem like you're having a greater life than she is. You now have to start making her invest more into you than the other way around.

I'm honestly new to this but I think you might need to work on that AFC'ness dude.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Savaris:

1) Your situation is not special. This girl is not somehow "more worth it" than another comparable girl. It has happened to all of us. Some, even twice or three times.

2) The crazy ideas going through your head are due to the fallacy of sunk costs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunk_costs

Long story short, it will not end well.

3) Get out now and move on with your life.

Savaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude im anything but an afc but she is my weakness, my one and only. its confusing the **** out of me. anyhow thanks for the tip, ill try. I need to let her come to me instead of the other way around

Savaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes you cant explain some things, Im willing to go for her, im willing to fight for her, im not going to quit like that when I can make a difference, if there is a possibility, even if it's less than 1 % im willing to try. I know it sounds weird but damn she rocks my world. she brings out the best in me, how can I just leave something like that

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have two choices
1) Ignore this chick and go for other one's: you will be happy
2) Stick with this chick, and you will be unhappy for all reasons. I am pretty sure you will choose option 2.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Savaris said:
sometimes you cant explain some things, Im willing to go for her, im willing to fight for her, im not going to quit like that when I can make a difference, if there is a possibility, even if it's less than 1 % im willing to try. I know it sounds weird but damn she rocks my world. she brings out the best in me, how can I just leave something like that
You started off with "I need some advice on how to act" and then immediately ignored our advice.

You're either a troll, or incredibly dedicated to being unhappy and not getting laid.

Savaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice on how to get her back.... and keep her. TAME her lol

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll get her back whenever it is the universe decides that two plus two equals five.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the same chick you talked about last thread?! Whom you've yet to sleep with?? Troll, go back under the bridge.

Savaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
lolz, guess some people need to act funny in order to get recognized in this forum. Internet status :D. Anyways, thanks for the ones who gave serious answers, for the one who tried to be funny, go **** yourself kthx

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Savaris said:
lolz, guess some people need to act funny in order to get recognized in this forum. Internet status :D. Anyways, thanks for the ones who gave serious answers, for the one who tried to be funny, go **** yourself kthx
Hmmm... f*cking yourself. You know, that's a pretty good idea. 'Cause you can be damn sure this girl isn't gonna f*ck you.

So... guess you're gonna have to go f*ck yourself.