Ex Coming To Town This Week - She Wants To Meet. WTF do I do?

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So I got dumped by my GF of 7 years almost 40 days ago. (We had been doing the last 10 months long distance due to work.)

About 20 days ago she messaged me telling me she is coming to town and would like to meet to 'talk'.

I never replied. She will be here this Saturday and I don't know what to do. She will only be here for a week and then go back to her town.

What should I do? I have the strongest desire to see her and act alpha like I don't give a **** about her and hope that she begs for me back.

On the other hand, she DUMPE
D ME and does not deserve my time of day.

My only fear is that she might want to get back together and I'll never know if she does if I don't meet her.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She dumped you and wants you back ?

I'd just have her as a plate and to sleep with with having other girls too lol.
But never the same as before lol

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha your inner DJ is fighting your inner AFC.

Rather than telling you what to do, let's do something different.

Let's help you decide what to do. Yeah?

Your head is in the right place.

You know she doesnt deserve your time of day - True sheet. (DJ)

You fear she might want to get back together which you wont know without seeing her - Another True sheet (AFC) you still care, that's the poison, spit it out.

You have the strongest desire to see her - That's good. Shows you're still human and is expected. Should you act on it? No, you're not ruled by your feelings.

She's coming to town, she wants an ego booster while she's in town. Now I ask you, who are you? The dude that moved on with his life fcuking chics left right and center (the mentality is all you need) or are you the dude stuck in time wishing for old times rather than making new memories.

WHO ARE YOU!

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can't advise you unless we know the circumstances of the dumping.

98% of the time the correct advice is to tell you to say, "I wouldn't be interested. Wishing you the best", but without knowing the actual circumstances it's impossible to advise you.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT MEET UP - LISTEN TO THE ADVICE IN THE NO CONTACT THREAD. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT MENTALITY YET.

This will end horribly when you get tooled around and then she goes back to whereverthefvck and you sit in misery for the next 10 months until you get another chance to prove your "alpha" the next time she comes in to town.

Time is your friend. Listen to the advice here or GTFO.

astrn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! Keep your NC! Dont even bother to say yes or no!

I know its very hard to do but! Trust me on this one! She just wanna check you out and maybe trying to get some ego boost!

Dont! Please. Even more go GHOST!

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spax buddy, you've been doing well with NC for a good amount of time. Remember this is a girl who:

Moved away from you.
Latched onto another dude but strung you along.
Barely gave you the time of day when you drove hours to see her and fix the situation.
Broke up with you and basically told you to piss off (at least you got a pity BJ).
Likely started a new relationship with another guy before she dumped you. I'm betting it didn't work out or the "grass isn't greener" as she thought.

Now she wants to meet and "talk". You shouldn't give her the time of day.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you counting the number of days since this b!tch dumped you? You should be living life not counting the number of pathetic days since she dumped you.

When she sends you a message, don't read it. Laugh, delete it and go on about your business.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point GMMR. But if you do decide to meet her Spax, and only you can decide what's right for you, better do it with the right frame of mind. If it works out, then it works out if you're on the same page. If not, then you go on about your business. But you don't owe her anything.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore an ex wanting to meet you, no reason to meet an ex that dumped you, she still thinks of you as a beta, the alpha thing to do is bang other chicks not giving a sh!t about her, running back to her shows her you have nothing on the table atm, when she treats you like sh!t, that's what you will feel like again.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ex comes to town tomorrow. Feel fuarking sick thinking about it. My brain is spinning right now. The thought of her sloooting around in MY TOWN infuriates me. Godammit!

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
So...what did YOU decide to do?
At the moment I have decided to remain NC. If she really wants to see me, she will have to turn up on my doorstep, begging, and pleading in tears. If not, then oh well. Her loss.