Ex calling me

gundecker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have a question about an ex that I went through a horrible break up over two years ago with.

She claims to have saw me at the gym. A few days later, she blows my phone up from a blocked number. I don't answer blocked calls so I hit ignore. Eight times later, I answer it and its her wanting to talk so I hang up on her mid-sentence.

I suspect that she called me a few nights prior to the psycho 'day' because I got a call from a blocked number that I mistakenly answered and someone was just listening on the other side.

What do you guys make of this? As far as I know, she's happily involved in a relationship. Why the **** would anyone want to talk to their ex and "see how they're doing" after things ended horribly?

gundecker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, she pretty much dumped me. You know how breakups go...the back and forth **** went on and tempers just flared up and finally it was over.

I tried asking her but she gave me the dumb excuse that she just wanted to see how I was doing. I don't know of anyone that suddenly just blows someone's phone up just to see how they're doing...

MaTuA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep giving her the iggy button. She just wan't Validation that she made the better choice, in leaving you. Don't give her that satisfaction.... the other grass she's ****ting on is probably turning 3 shades of brown now. Like most AW that brake up, she's looking for some attention. Continue to improve in the gym and having your finances in order. She is seeing how much of a catch you were after the fact.... Too bad. Her ****ing loss...

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right, since she saw you at the gym she wants to KNOW what's going on with you at this point in your life.

Not only that, if you would have decided to talk to her when she called you(wish no one should do under these circumstances), she would probably just interview you for information purposes just to satisfy her "curiosity".

We all know she's not curious, she simply wants to know what's she's missing. Obviously, that's not gonna happen.

These chicks are jokes. 8x in a row?

gundecker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...and she claimed to be mature. In my experiences, mature women don't block their numbers and when they call, if you don't answer, they leave a message and that's that.

I have no interest in turning her into an FB. As you said before, it's dangerous and I don't want anything to do with her. Plus, it would give her the satisfaction of her knowing that I'm the weaker of the two.

Several months before this stuff that happened, I saw her when I was walking through a Best Buy parking lot. She jumped out of her boyfriend's car looking excited. When she called my name, I recognized it was her and kept on walking.

I know if I were her boyfriend and she acted like that in front of me over one of her ex's, I'd have to cut her loose...

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore the brawd. she aint about nothin.

gundecker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice, everyone. I just wanted to know the reasoning behind her actions. Simply put, she's just crazy...

Thank you all...