ex boyfriends on calendar

memphis12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it bother anyone here if they were just browsing through there partners calendar on wall to see who's birthday was where and at the back u came across there ex's birthday.
We split for 3 weeks (well on off in 3 weeks) and she said that she did this to P*** me off when we fell out.
I found it last night and i went a bit paranoid and asked why she would put his name on if she has been split from him for 7 months and going out with me since.

playboy_supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
it should not matter to you atall unless she does something to disrespect you then get rid of her. you cant be getting paranoid or worrying about little things like a calender date. thats the thing with some of you guys. once you get the girl you forget about the game. keep your head in the game!!!!

memphis12

Don Juan
Reaction score
so me asking her about it and getting annoyed and upset and telling her she must have feelings for him to have marked his birthday in is her winning the game and me losing. She said she done this to p*** me off so maybe her little plan worked, and now she can see of my reaction that im little insecure about her ex.