Everything You Guys Say is BS

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just becuase you deserve something doesn't mean you'll get it, and just becuase you got it doesn't mean you deserved it.
Great quote! This is one of the more valuable lessons you can learn in life. I always used to sit and moan about how I never had any luck with women, how they kept hurting me and how a nice guy like me deserves much better.

When I finally woke up from my fantasy world, I realised that while not all women are b1tches, hos or golddiggers, if you act like a doormat, they're going to treat you as one. As will anyone else: male, female, young, old, human or canine.

When shy men are afraid to say "hello" or risk being accused of sexual harassment. Where women only talk to arrogant men and ignore the awkward guy in the corner.
Most of this site is aimed at overcoming these fears, the awkwardness and low confidence that this guy describes, so I don't understand how can you say this board is BS?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You CAN'T use anything you learn on this site to get something that deep down you really DON'T WANT.

I don't think you have a handle on what, exactly, you want. In fact, I sense a certain desperation in that article and, if that's you, in you too.

Your attitude in life so hinges upon how these women react to you that to preserve your self-image, you start thinking that all women are "b!tches" because none of them want anything to do with you. Some advice:

1) Stop approaching at awkward times. When she's walking down the street with two of her gal-pals or busy reading a book are not really good times. Maybe you can pull this if you have extensive experience with women, but obviously you DON'T have that. Start slow. Work your way up and learn how women respond to certain things. Then you can approach on the street.

2) Stop feeling so jaded. I'm guessing that a lot of these women are rude to you because you've come to expect it. You go to say hello and you think, "All women are stupid so she's just going to blow me off." So when you act, you do so in a way that prompts her to behave rudely. This is called a self-fulfilling prophecy. Don't be a victim of those.

3) Stop hinging your self-worth on what women think of you. If you're done with women for a while, if you need a change, then good. But then stop worrying so much what they think of you. Stop NEEDING validation so bad that when you say hello to a random girl on the street and she doesn't answer you, you feel personally jaded and miserable.

Also, how do you look? Smell? Carry yourself?

eric66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I carry myself pretty well I guess. I dress well, smell good and girls have told me personally that I'm handsome belive it or not.

and to that guy that said I was looking at this site as a way to some quick ass, thats not it at all. Its far from it actually lol. I want a relationship with these girls. Most of these girls I think about have actually given me signs indicating that there maybe something there I just don't know how to act upon it.

anyway I guess I was wrong about this site, and was alittle to quick to judge since I wasn't getting any instant results so I got mad and start talking out my ass.

I'm sorry:)

Oh and I didn't write that, I'm just saying I can relate to some of the things that guy said.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa, something is not right here.

You say that you are a "good looking guy" you "dress well" and even "smell good", then why are women turning you down left and right?

Eather you are in denial, or you just have the worst luck in the world by approaching all married women or dikes (which i doubt). Take some time to re-evaluate your self and work on how you look and dress.

Second, you say your a "little" shy...work on that as well, im sure your approach is messed up due to the shyness. You might mumble or whisper "hi" to a lady, which is a turnoff.

Also, your're not supposed to say "hi" to random strangers, some girls dont like getting hit on like that. Instead, make ur approach smoother....make sure you make eye contact first, then smile, if she smiles back...THEN make a comment to make her laugh...or just say "hi" if you want to....your chances of having success increase by 99%

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can pour premium jet fuel into a pick-up...

... and its still a pick-up.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eric66
And over the years in my search for the love of my life
Well, that just about sums it up right there. What kind of a man spends years searching for "love of his life" ? Enjoy your life, pursue your interests, do whatever.. women are the ones who search for "love of their life", not us..

textbook AFC attitude

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Okra
This site helped me. Results may vary I guess.
Three out of four RAFCs agree that SOSUAVE.com will bring forth their innate DJ skills (results may vary). :D

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
You guys are so ignorant of the ways of this site it's not even funny....

This site has helped me and I am proud to admit it. It's not any of our faults if you guys are afraid of intimacy and sabbotage your own relationships. If anything just stop abusing these principles and that will solve half of your problems right there.
This site has helped me immensely. I was waaaay too passive.

It's not like I was never meeting women. I have it a bit easier in the looks department than most, but I really needed to work on me. I'm still a project, it's ongoing, but I feel I'm making leaps and bounds in my interactions with women and people in general. This site has done nothing but improve me overall.

I have a totally new outlook on life and I'm much, much happier than I've ever been. I still screw up sometimes, but this site has made me go a lot easier on myself, and given me a much better sense of self worth and assertiveness.

Last night I interacted with two lovely women with a carefree attitude and I did all the right things. I would never have even been that assertive a few months ago.

I'm no longer a total wuss. If that ain't progress, I don't know what is!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and to add, with my new outlook, and attitude, I'm the one getting approached by women now. (usually they're drunk, but what the hell, all the easier for me!)

Of course as I said, it doesn't hurt being 6' 2 in very good shape with a healthy head of hair and chiselled jaw, but before, I wouldn't have done the right thing. Now I do the right thing. I talk to them like they're one of the guys and it's me getting into their head as to whether I'm interested in them or not and not the other way around.

I can also identify AFC's when I see them now. Hell, before, I was worse than an AFC, at least they interact with women, which was more than I was doing. I haven't totally gotten over my shyness, but I'm getting there.

(As an aside, I got ****blocked by the biggest loser I've ever seen last night. Everytime I interact with a certain young woman, he comes in, guns blazing. Really made an ass of himself - he seemed like he was trying to neg hit her, but it came out as two very nasty comments about her anatomy - her tits and her ass. You can just imagine how badly he blew himself out with that one. Also, he insisted rather ****ily that she refer to him as "Master" Johnson, or whatever his surname was, to which the lady and I both took the piss out of him seeing as "Master" is what you'd call a boy up until he's about 12 years old. Really made a fool of himself, I almost felt sorry for him, pawing her all over and the like.)

So anyone who thinks this website doesn't help, then I feel very, very sorry for you.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just becuase you deserve something doesn't mean you'll get it, and just becuase you got it doesn't mean you deserved it.
As Clint Eastwood said in Unforgiven:

"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it"

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: MISSED the point

Originally posted by Anasthaesium
I pity for you eric,

you know what you missed the whole point why this site exists.Why does it exist?Just because you can get some ass.No thats not the reason why it exists.

This site exists because you start to see you as a respectable person.You get some selfrespect and hence some self cofidence going on.If you continue to see this site as a mere "ass-tapper" you will not gain anything.

Look at this site as many games did ..as a source for self improvement..remember you are the catch not the girls...you got to improve yourself first b4 you can expect results buddy.

Firts get some healthy selfrespect...you know why don juans smile and say hello to every one they meet because they are not like other AFCs who think"OMG who is this weirdo saying "hi""...if they dont respond don juans just let it go as their loss for missing outa gr8 person like themselves.....

You get that attitude going..You meet new people..make friends..enlarge your social circles by becoming a friend first...remember girls dont come in till this stage..then the GIRLS WILL COME..you dont need to go for them,...because no one can make you happy but youself..the girls come to you cos they know u can make their dull life fun....

SO GET WHAT I AM SAIYNG?.NONE OF THIS IS BULLSH*T..U NEED TO TRY IT THE PROPER WAY TO BECOME A DJ.JUST SAYING HELLO AND SMILING AFTER READING THE ADVICE AND EXPECTING MIRACLES..NOW THT IS BULLSH*T.DEVELOP THE ATTIUTDE OF A DJ TO BECOME ONE..DONT JUST IMITATE ONE.
Great post brother. And amen to that. As I said, this site is improving my overall interactions with people. I'll talk to anyone now. There's nothing wrong with being popular.

gmm567

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love your perspective

All this guy is saying is that the WOMEN are not Receptive. And, they're not lady-like.

I suggest that you try practicing being just as rude as they are.
It will give you some balance. ANd restore some health to your self esteem.

Tell them, sorry I am not interested in ****ing your *****. Turn it around and REFRAME The interaction.

There's no reason for these women to be rude. Especially when
some guy is risking his ego. If they don't have any compassion, kick these *****es to the curb.

Tell them their tit's are too small. Tell them they smell. Tell them
their nose is too big. Salvage your own ego. Kick these bithces to the curb.

Watch BLind date. I swear less than 5 % of those women are receptive to the man.

We live in a society with NO VIRTUE!. Humility, decency, respect--where do you find it?

I am in Austin. Let's chat some more. Gmm567@yahoo.com

gringocowboy

Reaction score
this site is actually pretty damn good, especially when you come to realize it ecompasses a ton more than women.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gringocowboy
this site is actually pretty damn good, especially when you come to realize it ecompasses a ton more than women.
ATTENTION: A new person on this site who understands this site. We have a breakthrough!