everything that women do always have to be a sh1t test? or we just paranoid?

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what to make of it sometimes but, im still always on guard. You guys ever let your guard down or what?

elmnick

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this sh1t test idea as an explanation tool more than anything, not a real thing. Every single thing that happens in your life you can react to in many different ways, a **** test is just one of those things, maybe women do it deliberately or not doesn't matter, if you're just trying to correctly reply to sh1t tests then you may get her into bed, but in the end your true colours will be revealed. So I would say improve your true colours and rather than always being on guard, always try to be your best self and do things right, whatever the situation

ps It's stupid when people whit no special insight give advice like I'm doing now but this sh1t test idea irritates me

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call them congruence test from now on. There just trying to see if your congruent to what your putting out. Once you develop a strong identity (knowing who you are, having confidence in your views/values/beliefs, having a strong sense of reality, knowing what kind of life you want to live and actually living it etc) you won't even see the "test", because your "real" your not faking anything, so when she throws what someone else would call a test, you just respond without even thinking about it the way a congruent person would. The other guys will look over a say "nice he just passed the sh*t test", while in reality he was just being himself not even thinking about some test.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
Call them congruence test from now on. There just trying to see if your congruent to what your putting out. Once you develop a strong identity (knowing who you are, having confidence in your views/values/beliefs, having a strong sense of reality, knowing what kind of life you want to live and actually living it etc) you won't even see the "test", because your "real" your not faking anything, so when she throws what someone else would call a test, you just respond without even thinking about it the way a congruent person would. The other guys will look over a say "nice he just passed the sh*t test", while in reality he was just being himself not even thinking about some test.
Good answer :D

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should KNOW when you're being sh!t tested and the other thing is, not all women do it

if you think everything that comes out of a woman's mouth is a sh!t test (IE even when she just wants to vibe with you and get to know you), you're being way too paranoid

kakashi

Don Juan
Reaction score
some of the 'testings' subconscious and some is intentional... i think women act on that 'feeling', but its not likely shes going around with a clipboard.

thinking about it i remember readying about 'testing' in a socio/biology book. the example given has a black tipped hanging fly, and when said female fly copulated with the male he had to bring food and if she finished eating before he'd 'finished' she went and found another who could provided for her. now i'm not suggesting dropping of at KFC before you got out sarging, but it is biological, when theres a guy who's WORTHY, or a least gives off the impression, of testing nature kicks in. Its not like shes gona test random AFCs for Shjts and giggles.

If YOU control the frame with sexual intentions in mind then its only natural for her to test you in some form or another.