everything is messed up..kinda

underdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yesterday I quit my job cause I was getting mistreated by all of my managers, they just keeped on messing with my schedule never letting me have weekends off or anything. The basically treated me like sh.t. So yesterday I told them I quit. I only worked with this company for 5 months. the whole time there they just gave me tons of problems, they stressed me out a lot. They tried to intimidate me, but I didnt let them. They basically fu.ked with my life. So now im doing online school. So what im kinda mad about is im not going to be around girls much, so I was wondering should I spend alot of my time being on this site and trying techniques out? also I forgot to say I like working out, so should I just keep up with those things? please help me im kinda feeling down.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not get another job? Online schooling doesn't take up that much time so there's no reason why you couldn't occupy sometime with more work.

PuroDeAgave

Don Juan
Reaction score
What was your old job? do you have a lot of friends? I bet if you hung out with them on weekends it would be easier to meet girls. definitley keep working out . try to get a job you can enjoy or with people you can talk to like at a clothes store or something where theres people your age

underdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with both of you. If I ever get horny I will go to my old job which is K mart and hit on the girls I used to work with lol. and there are some hotties there.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spend this time working on your assets...

by assets i mean

1. body
2. mind
3. car
4. job
5. hobbies
6. sports

start working out hard, start reading useful books, find a nice job, get afew cool hobbies if you dont have any, and join a sport. Work on yourself and tell the rest of the world to basically "Fvck off" for awhile.