Every pretty girl has a boyfriend Pt. 2

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
Damnit, this is starting to piss me off. I made the first thread a couple months ago, and thought maybe it was just bad luck, wrong. I'm still having problems meeting pretty girls who are single. From the time of that thread until now, I have not met one HB8+ who is single. Not ONE. Well maybe one, but she turned out to be a raging alcoholic.

I'm not having any problems with women right now, and my confidence is good, I just can't get in the door because they're all taken. So I can't even work my game. Where are you DJ's finding these single hot babes? Are clubs my last resort? I've noticed most in that scene are kind of trashy and I end up getting so wasted I act like an idiot.

I swear finding a single chick is like a finding a needle in a haystack.

Are my standards too high or something?

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with you here. Most girls that are HB6.5 and above have bfs, and as you go higher up the rank (HB7, HB7.5, HB8, HB9....), the chances of them having bfs are way higher.

So, it seems that if we wanna game chicks, we need to somehow prepare to handle the bf and hope he won't hunt us down with a mafia gang or something.
Now waiting for advice.

And I can't settle for anything less than a HB7 though I'm an AFC.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every pretty girl has a BF, true, however most of them are more than willing to trade up if the chance presents. You just have to be that guy. If you *can't* be that guy, if you're consistently viewed as a worse option than what she's already got .... well there's your problem.

George Clooney seldom hears "sorry, I have a boyfriend".
Donald Trump seldom hears "I'm already taken hon".

Reaction score
I wonder if it's because they're famous and have millions of dollars?

C'mon buddy, wake up and smell the smelling salt.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obey Propaganda said:
Wake up and smell the smelling salt. Clooney and Trump are famous and have millions of dollars.
And are thus almost always considered a trade up from what she has. Thanks for getting it. I think.

ChrizZ said:
be better than her boyfriend.
See? What he said.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see plenty of single hot babes. They're always dating someone, yes, but they aren't taken (i.e not in a relationship).

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nikar said:
I totally agree with you here. Most girls that are HB6.5 and above have bfs, and as you go higher up the rank (HB7, HB7.5, HB8, HB9....), the chances of them having bfs are way higher.

So, it seems that if we wanna game chicks, we need to somehow prepare to handle the bf and hope he won't hunt us down with a mafia gang or something.
Now waiting for advice.

And I can't settle for anything less than a HB7 though I'm an AFC.
Seriously?

I can't believe you or anyone else agreed with this thread.

Most girls HB 8 and hotter will have boyfriends, but they aren't always boyfriends in the traditional sense of the word. Attractive women will almost always have AFC placeholders around who they date and have buy them dinner/take them out. Either that or the HB 8+ will have a guy who she might hook up with occasionally or has hooked up with in the past. These guys aren't real boyfriends, they're backup plans and you shouldn't be concerned about them if you're a confident and secure man.

Granted, plenty of hot women out there are in LTRs, but there is also a vast majority who are just stringing dudes along and using them for their company. Usually this entails dates (which the guy pays for) or other boyfriend-girlfriend activities (which ironically the guy pays for as well). They might function as boyfriend-girlfriend, but there is a 95 percent chance that dude is getting very little to no ass.

The thing is, if you're gaming a chick and she refers to one of these kinds of AFC guys as her boyfriend in your company, then something is wrong with your game. A woman with high IL for a dude who legitimately has game will never bring up a boyfriend. And if she does refer to one of these AFC guys as a boyfriend in your company, say something c0cky and brash like "That's great, but I'm not here to get to know your boyfriend".

Come on guys, this is pretty basic.

Reaction score
If she tells me, "Sorry I have a boyfriend" I say, "Does he know you like me more than him?" or "That's nice" (and continue what you were saying), or "Sucks for you" or shake her hands and say "Congratulations!"

When she tells you she has a boyfriend it shouldn't change your modus operandi at all. You can find a hottie anywhere, you can go to a club if you wish. All depends on what you want. And don't change your standards. Be yourself.

Unless your standards are unrealistic.....are they? (Don't lie to yourself)

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it this way, the world will end in 2012, we are in the end times and the mark of the beast will be implemented on us soon. You either get off your butt and go approach girls now or you will never get the chance, the clock is ticking on humanity!

call me crazy but that is the attitude I have developed. Bf or no bf just put it on the back of your head that time is running out so ask em out now while you still can.

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to MikeYikes122 and Social Calibration for the enlightenment!
The analogy is good and now I can see much clearer.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about it like this.

When you were an AFC, I'm sure you managed to still land a couple of dates with a handful of attractive chicks. But usually, these dates never went anywhere. Most of the time you felt used and acted overly needy with her the whole time, and never did you get any ass from the chick.

That is what hot women have at their disposal at all times. Not boyfriends.

Your job as a DJ is to transcend past being one of them.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obey Propaganda said:
Your analogy failed bigjohnson.
Yeah, sure. As they say, you can lead a dumbass to the facts but you can't make them improve. Almost all girls will have a BF if they can, and pretty ones can. Most girls will be more than willing to trade up if they figure they can make it work.

The examples I gave are extremes but serve to illustrate the point.

If you don't like the answer then perhaps it's best to avoid asking the question.

The fact is that if you or someone is consistently getting rejected with the "I have a BF" excuse it's simply that you're fishing out of your league. You have two non-exclusive options: Move yourself up or your expectations down.

What did you THINK the answer would be?

Reaction score
Snowman's the one with the problem, not me.

And I just thought that wasn't the greatest comparison.

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson, I haven't been getting rejected, but I've seen them talking with their BF, talking about their BF, or holdings hands with him.

now that I think about it... I don't think my expectations are too high, I just have to face reality that I have to compete with other guys, she's not gonna land in my lap.

Reaction score
now that I think about it... I don't think my expectations are too high, I just have to face reality that I have to compete with other guys, she's not gonna land in my lap.

BOO-YA! :crackup:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snowman23 said:
bigjohnson, I haven't been getting rejected, but I've seen them talking with their BF, talking about their BF, or holdings hands with him.

Well I wouldn't choose a moment where she's deep in conversation with her BF to approach, but the fact that they HAVE a BF is almost meaningless. Women are well aware of their dating potential, but they are also aware they can glean benefit from dating below it. Thus a lot of (but not all) pretty girls are essentially dating Mr. Right Now waiting for Mr Right.

Every girl I have ever dated has had a BF when I met her. Every one.