every man for himself -_-

oh yes.swayay

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question. There was this one time I was in a situation where me, two other guys, and a girl were in a car. We all knew each other but I was sort of just recently introduced to the girl. Anyways, they were both flirting with her while I was just sort of chilling. One of the guys stood no chance (I could already see it. He had been trying really hard for the past month or two) and the other guy had been friends with the girl for a while so I don't even know if he was actually hitting on her or not.

I ended up, not joining in cause I didn't wanna **** block my buddy (even though I knew he didn't stand a chance he seemed to think he still did...)

So my question is... if I was interested in the girl, would it have been right for me to swoop in (so atleast one of us was getting laid)?

also... in general, if several guys are hitting on a girl what would be the smartest way to spark her interest without seeming like just another wolf in the pack?

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way is to let the pack chase her and you stand back. She'll think/know you've higher value if you're not chasing her.

When several guys try to hit on a girl it looks like they're all desperate! And they probably are!

oh yes.swayay

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, yea, that's what I was thinking but in that case when we were in the car, the other guys hitting on the girl sorta made her too busy to notice the not-desperate guy. So it just got me thinking...

oh well.