Ever notice girls never call you out on your lies?

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Outright lies I have told to women which later have been proven to be blatantly untrue. Yet none of them have EVER called me on it.

Not surface things, like "I drive a Maserati and live in a million dollar home." More stuff like "I would never abandon a friend even if she betrayed me" or "If I met the right girl I would certainly consider getting married young" (LOL). What they want to hear at the time to make them sleep with me, I'm sure we've all been there.

I don't know if they just forget what I said, or don't notice, or don't care, it's pretty weird though, I never ever hear anything about it later.

You guys all get this too, right?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think in a sick demented way they WANT to be lied to. It's kind of like all the times when I used to joke with my girlfriend when I would say "always do everything for you!" (cook etc..) which was blatantly untrue. She used to cook for me. And she would say stuff like "Yeah right, I do everything for YOU!" This kind of crap gets them so horny, and I don't know why. Also, actions speak louder than words. Verbally you can be a total AFC. "I love you baby", "you mean so much to me" blah blah, but if your actions don't show it.. she will pick up on it. They love this kind of sick sh!t.

-Scars

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true. Ive been called out before bro. Easy to turn around on them but ive been called out. Maybe its jut the type of girls I attract.