ever had a fine cousin come on to you?

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, if only I had a first cousin that was super dope...boy, that would be sooo easy. I mean, think about hanging out! Ahhaa, 'member when we were six going to Lake Alabalatuna,...man, I'd be in her skirt so quick. :rolleyes:

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, what a strange topic...

Well demon, your points are all valid. Obviously people are grossed out by the thought of cousin relationships because of societal conditioning. Some people will never be able to look past societies values with an open mind. Personally I don't think I could overcome that "wierd" feeling either mostly because nobody else would accept it. I don't have to worry about this though because I have no female cousins! Heh.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Its kinda like kissin' cousins, yeah it's kinda clever" - De La Soul, Three feet high and rising.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo De La-

I'd also like to mention Tribe Called Quest ^ Word Up.

BTW, listen to the two above- they droppin knowledge that you need consistently. Let me stress that to you.

thatluckyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are an ugly ignoramus BGMan...

Originally posted by BGMan
Same as with Muslim countries and India, where more than half of all marriages are between first or second cousins. It's a way of keeping the wealth in the family. You feel closer to your son-in-law if he's your nephew.

But we don't do that sort of thing in America (outside of Appalachia) or Europe. Although it's probably not as bad as, say, trying to get with another guy's wife! :eek:

BGMan
I am from India,spend 15 years of my life there and NEVER ever came across a single f/s cousin couples....geez....where the heck did you get those stats man :rolleyes:

.....now get off from humping your cousin sis from the redneck part of your state and collect some REAL data :D

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a couple cousins I'd like to f*ck. I see them rarely, so it's not like I really feel that they are close family. As long as you don't have kids with her (even though it really wouldn't matter if you did) then go ahead and pound her.

supertrooper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh great, theres gonna be incest revolution and were gonna have to accept this nonsense. Soon, "being in the closet" is gonna have a whole new meaning:D

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you're a "social rebel", go ahead and do your cousin.

In fact, theres nothing wrong with having sex with your mom either. See, as long as you wear a condom, you're not gonna have a child. So according to Darwin there must be nothing wrong.

Just curious, what state ARE you from? Alabama or Arkansas?

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you guys blood related? If so, stay the hell away. If she isnt, i dont see why not. But its too werid for me.