ever had a fine cousin come on to you?

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ever had a fine cousin come on to you? lol, man... weird ****...

When i was younger, she had a crush on me or whatever, didn't care much. Since we were kids i thought things would change, but after tonight, i donno. It's soo ****ing weird, even her sister is hinting sh!t... anyway, I had to just stand up and pretend she wasn't my cousin for a sec to tell her that it's not going to happen.

Anyone else got weird **** like this going on?

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're from Arkansas or West Virginia then that's fine, in fact, its almost mandatory there. Otherwise, it's just weird and you need to stay away from her until she understands this.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
If you're from Arkansas or West Virginia then that's fine, in fact, its almost mandatory there.
Same as with Muslim countries and India, where more than half of all marriages are between first or second cousins. It's a way of keeping the wealth in the family. You feel closer to your son-in-law if he's your nephew.

But we don't do that sort of thing in America (outside of Appalachia) or Europe. Although it's probably not as bad as, say, trying to get with another guy's wife! :eek:

BGMan

Reaction score
EY *****!!!! YOU TALKIN ABOUT WHERE I'M AT FOOL!!!!!!!!!!! I'M FROM ARKANSAS, and anybody who believes this state is about incest or some other stereotypes is plain ignorant and just an overall dumb ASS!!!!!!!! I don't know of anybody who is attracted to a cousin, THATS JUST FUKIN GROSS!!!!!! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT B1TCH!

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
believe it or not , the chance of having something wrong with your child because of cousin/cousin mating is less than 1%

Its just considered taboo in Western countries..and has a social stigma..you guys would be made fun of..but thats about it

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep that happened to me too when I was a yound teenager. she was a really good cousin e.g. shared problems and helped each other e.g. i was her wingman in parties and role reversed. I think this has happened to many people on the board but I doubt many will admit to it....

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ded_Skin_Mask13 - Relax man...nobody should have that much pride in their state. Besides, we all know it's more appropriate for these things in Arkansas, I mean Alabama.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude this is family a cousin is your family

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan
But we don't do that sort of thing in America (outside of Appalachia) or Europe.
That shows what you know...

Many people are fixated on the fallacy that cousin couples pose an intolerable risk to their offspring. However it is likely that we are all descendants of cousin marriages. Before civil laws banning cousin marriages, it was preferable to marry a cousin in some communities as it is to this day in many countries. The notion “why marry a stranger" is just as prevalent in many countries as the cousin marriage taboo in America today.
There is a wide range of opinions on the subject of cousin marriages. This is fuelled by erroneous information, bigotry, and presumptions. Further we have civil laws and religious creeds based on obsolete information.

The facts about cousin marriages are much clearer.

There are no contemporary studies that indicate cousins have children with significantly higher than normal birth defects. Fears of cousins who marry having children with birth defects are indeed exaggerated. Simply marrying within your own race increases the odds of birth defects. Marrying within your own town further increases your chances. Cousin couples have only a slightly higher incidence of birth defects than non-related couples.

Fact: 26 states allow first cousin marriages; Most people can marry their cousin in the US.

Fact: US prohibitions against cousin marriages predate modern genetics. Hmmm.

Fact: In the first quarter of 2000, two delegates in Maryland introduced a bill that would prohibit first cousin marriage. This bill passed in the House of Delegates (82 to 46), however did not make it past the Senate Committee. Please remember Delegates Heller and Barve in the next election. The sponsors of the bill claim that a large ratio of out-of-state couples come to Maryland to get married – perhaps cousin couples. Their bill would have stifled revenues from marriage licenses while imposing ridiculous marriage restrictions. Remember: there is no cure for stupidity.

Fact: No European country prohibits marriage between first cousins. It is also legal throughout Canada to marry your cousin.

Fact: Children of non-related couples have a 2-3% risk of birth defects, as opposed to first cousins having a 4-6% risk. Genetic counseling is available for those couples that may be at a special risk for birth defects (e.g. You have a defect that runs in your family) In plain terms first cousins have at a 94 percent + chance of having healthy children. Check the links section for more information on genetic counselors.

Fact: Second cousins have little, if any increased chance of having children with birth defects, per the book "Clinical Genetics Handbook”– courtesy of the March of Dimes.

Fact: The frequency of cousin marriages in the USA is about 1 in 1,000

Fact: The frequency of cousin marriages in Japan is about 4 in 1,000

Fact: It is estimated that 20 percent of all couples worldwide are first cousins!

Fact: The range of consanguinity in Saudi Arabia is between 34 to 80+ percent. A study has been done on birth defects resulting from consanguineous marriages in this country. Read about it.

Fact: Albert Einstein married his first cousin. And so did Charles Darwin, who had exceptional children.

Fact: Franklin D. Roosevelt, the longest serving US president in history married his cousin (not a first cousin, however they shared the same last name).

Fact: The first Prime Minister of Canada, Sir John A. MacDonald married his first cousin.

Fact: Leviticus 18 lists all forbidden sexual relationships. Cousin relationships are not included.

Fact: God commanded many cousins to marry, including Zelophehad's 5 daughters, Eleazar's daughters, Jacob (who married both Rachel and Leah, first cousins), and Isaac and Rebekkah (first cousins once removed). All were ancestors of Jesus Christ.

Fact: Current studies indicate that cousin couples have a lower ratio of miscarriages -- perhaps because body chemistry of cousins is more similar. The verdict is still out.

Source: www.cousincouples.com
Resource: www.cuddleinternational.org

-------

I'd phuck one of my first cousins the first chance I get. She's way hot...

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd scream in complete confusion once I get out of the sexual haze and realize that the person I'm screwing looks a lot like myself. ASDF!

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fact: demon married his cousin :rolleyes:

dude, why are you so inclined on posing so many examples? nobody really cares unless they need to make themselves feel better about doing their cousins

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thejuice
fact: demon married his cousin :rolleyes:

dude, why are you so inclined on posing so many examples? nobody really cares unless they need to make themselves feel better about doing their cousins
Why are you so determined to be a jerk?

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn demon, you sure have a lot of enimies on this site.

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've got a hot cousin. i wish i could **** her. but, damn, she's married . . . and she's my cousin!!

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate fvcking hell man, doing cousins is fvckin disgusting man, they are your blood!!! its not family by marriage thats different, cousins are your blood, err man. In England that **** dont happen

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok that's simply not my thing.
that's awfully disgusting.
however, look on the positive dude, whatever dj'ing you are doing, whatever personal 'aura' you are portraying is even effecting female family members... that must be credit on your behalf to be strong enough to reach into your own blood! (as disgusting as that is- i don't wanna think about n e effects u might have on your sis and mom!) < ewww can't believe i even mentioned that.

dude, i'd say bounce from that girl fast. (and no more dj'ing around her.)

felony.