Ever gotten called ****y?.....

D4H

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today i was having a conversation with a girl im friends with and im telling her about how i was talking with this girl on the phone in a ****y + funny way... and she tells me "yeah, u've gotten pretty ****y as of late" (i guess since i started visiting this site?). And i ask her what she meant by it... if she meant ****y as in how i deal with the ladies, then yeah i mean that.. or if she meant ****y when me and her playfully argue.. and she said "no i know ur joking when u do that". "Just ****y in your attitude sometimes". Heres the conversation... what do yall think? I know this isnt a good thing if im considered ****y, but im thinking maybe since me and her are really good friends that i just spill out to her how my mind operates with females nowadays and thats why.

Me: ..i think im too ****y on the phone with her lol
Her: u prolly are
Her: ure ****y a lot now tho
Me: nah uh
Me: with who
Her: just in general
Her: well with me at least
Me: really?
Me: oh, yeah...
Me: i know that much :)
Me: just be joking with u though cuz u my girl
Me: with her, im ****y in a joking way as well
Her: nah i think u really mean it sometimes
Me: but its about me and her hooking up
Her: oh
Me: give me an example
Me: really mean what
Me: u mean when im talking with u about other girls?
Her: really mean what u say when ure "playing around"
Her: yea i guess
Me: yeah, i mean that
Her: i dunno i cant think of any examples
Me: but when im being ****y with u as in me and u going back and forrth
Her: but like u come off as ****ey now like in ure attitude sometimes
Her: oh no i know thats just a joke
Me: oh ok
Me: yeah....
Me: all the other type of ****yness....
Me: about not calling a girl back up if she dont pick up
Me: or "nexting" a girl
Me: thats all real.
Her: no just your attitude in general
Her: yea i kno
Me: in general?
Her: like everyday
Her: like a normal thing
Me: interesting........ didnt know i was ****y in general
Me: in a serious way anyway...
Her: but yea, let me talk to you tomorrow or something ok
Me: dunno.. maybe my changed state of mind when dealing with new females i meet is taking a toll in general....
Me: guess ill fix that, i really didnt notice

Being ****y is not an attractive character trait... being confident is however.... anyone else here gotten called ****y? How did you take it? Im talking about if they call you just ****y not in a funny type way..

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their panties are wet as they call you ****y...your friend wants you too....Trust actions, not ********....

I've never been called ****y without the girl flashing a smile after she said it....

sixtonoize

Reaction score
See, the interesting thing I've noticed about women, at least in my personal experiences as of late, has been that if a woman calls you a ****, or says "we're fighting" or says that you're just too damn ****y, you're already 3/4 of the way there. I think that it all boils down to the fact that women LOVE drama. Drama creates feelings, and women are addicted to feeling, even if it's feeling like crap. (Ever seen a chick flick where nobody cries? It doesn't exist) So, when you say negative things, but do it in a joking way, there's a slight emotional rollercoaster (Did he just say that? I can't believe him...what an ass. Oh he's just kidding. Hahaha...that was funny) that really gets to the females of the species.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
um, been called ****y, but after I found this site, the girls that I am friends with told me i all of the sudden turned into an azzhole lately. eh, im gettin' pvssy.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knw sometimes confidence turns into ****yness, but this largely depends on the girl and her stand on the situation. Some girls just like little AFC biznatches and will tell you anything, so you dont educate the rest on of male kind of the importance of not taking female bull****.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get called ****y then you're doing everything right. That is the attitude you want to have when you're dealing with women. Especially if you can lay down some sarcastic wit to go along with it.

I get called ****y all the time by chicks, and I don't care... they obviously want to smoke my pole. So they can call me anything they want.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
If you get called ****y then you're doing everything right. That is the attitude you want to have when you're dealing with women. Especially if you can lay down some sarcastic wit to go along with it.

I get called ****y all the time by chicks, and I don't care... they obviously want to smoke my pole. So they can call me anything they want.
your mom wants to smoke my pole.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been called ****y but I've had a lot of complements on my confidence.

The difference between confidence and ****iness is that actions speak louder than words.

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ye been called ****y/arrogant some times, don't care."

That is funny right there. That is ****y/arrogant. I've been called ****y a lot, but when i ask some girl i know well they say it's ****y and confidence.

There is really two types of ****y. One just ****y and two ****y and actions. The second one is fed off of confidence. It creates an auro around you. I see it when I have to through my old high school, i walk tall and go straight to where i want to be. The crowd just seems to make room for me. Most high schoolers lack confidence so when they see a confident person it's like a lighthouse beacon on a foggy night. You stick out.

Don't be just talk.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get called ****y once in a while. Always with a laugh though.

A few months ago I was talking about all the weight I had gained (while on a bulking cycle). And this girl said, "I know where it all went too, it went straight to your head!"