Even Guys Who "Go Out" Have Given Up

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure where you live, but I see guys still approaching here. I could hit the clubs tonight and I guarantee I'll see a girl get hit on.

If your seeing this, then who cares. Let those guys not approach. Its just more girls for you. If you go approach, you will look more masculine and confident than the guys that aren't approaching.
They do approach but it's often

1. buying a girl a drink approach which don't count in my book

2. a warm approach: a girl they already know

Cold approaches are in the minority for sure.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So, the guys who were chasing the tranny at the end of the night had the same mindset as bill in tx49, that trannies are "all good." They didn't even see anything wrong with it: they were even protecting it as they would a real woman! WTF!!!!
No need 2 be upset and then get ur panties in a knot.

Plenty of trannies everywhere. Or gays or lesbians or whatever the fvck new age thingy that's going on.

U should ideally enjoy ur night out regardless, and approach any women there since you say the men r losers, you have an advantage.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. They might subscribe the questionable* theory that you attract women by having fun. They might actually believe that women will join them.
Only women that want a gloomy brooding emo vampire would enjoy a guy that doesn't look like he's having a good time unless they want to show him some fun

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I'm seeing pairs and groups of guys dancing together, enthusiastically, with no attempt to dance with women. It used to be that dancing with guys was something you wouldn't think of doing, because, gay. Now, it's becoming a regular thing.
That's interesting, especially compared to how things were 30-40 years ago. Back then I would say guys mainly saw dancing as a way to pick up chicks. Girls liked to dance, and would often dance with each other. Guys would dance with them because they wanted to get in their pants. There might be one or maybe even two guys who would dance by themselves to show off their disco moves or whatever if they were into that sort of thing, but they were very much in the minority.

Now today you say guys are dancing with each other. Back then guys would never even think of this. My guess is that this is because of the LGBTQ movement, there is no longer any stigma attached to being gay - at least not like there was back then. Being gay back then could get you beaten up and left in the alley. But we've now had several generations raised where it is just another lifestyle choice, and must be treated with tolerance, by law. So probably there are more guys now interested in dancing for dancing's sake, and the external inhibitions have been removed, so they go ahead and dance together.

By the way, I recall Tyler/Owen from RSD talking about dancing with other guys as a way of raising your "state". Well, sort of dancing. He talked about getting his students together on the dance floor and stomping and yelling with them to get everybody pumped up.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread benefits from people that are 30+. If you are like 20 or something you won't notice but there has been a slight shift from the time I was a 20 something year old. I remember when I first joined this website back in like 2005 the internet was in full force but a lot of this red pill/mgtow stuff was still "new". PUA dominated the scene. Anyway at the time even if you sucked with women heavy emphasis was put on going out into the clubs anyway and just try to get something going. There was no place for people to really vent.....now there's all sorts of places and it seems a lot of people are dropping out.

I don't totally agree with the reason why and think part of is down to the person, but I certainly do understand why people want to drop out entirely.

ALnotAI

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah you guys are reading it exactly right. These guys are woopin' and hollerin' and acting crazy and high energy in hopes of attracting girls. Which they do, in a platonic way.

Interestingly one of the guys in the circle jerk has pulled several girls at closing. However he's shown up and the other girl has shown up also at this same bar and they don't even acknowledge each other, meaning it was a botched pull in each case. Now he's not even approaching women at all.

Gay guys have probably always tried to hit on straight guys, but they are beginning to infiltrate the straight scene more and more, to a disturbing degree. The line of demarcation is being blurred if only to a small degree. This sh1t has to stop.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I was out the other night and saw (obviously straight) guys dancing in a circle. A few thoughts on that...

1. Plenty of guys do enjoy music and dancing, but they know that MOST women at the bar/club would NOT dance with them. So sadly, like the OP notes, they have resorted to dancing with each other.

2. They might subscribe the questionable* theory that you attract women by having fun. They might actually believe that women will join them.

*You SHOULD always have fun. Why not? That’s not the point though. If she’s not attracted to you, she doesn’t care how much fun you are having with your buddies/mates. Laugh, joke, drink and dance all you want; it won’t turn you into Chad.
This is not.... cool. Guys have to learn first and foremost the art of cool.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Only women that want a gloomy brooding emo vampire would enjoy a guy that doesn't look like he's having a good time unless they want to show him some fun
The operative concept there was "necessary but not sufficient".

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're allowing these hoes to run all over us with our behavior.
That's key. The CAUSE is a voluntary surrendering of masculinity. The EFFECT is women growing nuts, or thinking they are.

The main cause is up for debate, but many people have noted that increasing feminism, blurring of gender roles are all "symptoms" of a collapsing society, symptoms of the end times.

An interesting (kind of) example is after WWI, the a bunch of French dudes (who won) came home all fvcked up.

So for the next generation, they spoke of war of something that just "happened' without any rhyme or reason.

So when WWII rolled around, even though the French were greater in number (Hitler feared them most) they pretty much rolled over, since they'd been brainwashed into thinking of WAR in the passive tense.

Dudes dancing in circles may think that if you just "go out" and "have fun" a relationship will just "happen."

TV, social media, pesticides, government promises (nothing is your fault, vote for me and I'll fix it) fiat reserve currency (print and pay for any solution without concern), all contribute to the modern idea of "getting something" without needing to "do something."

Jesslove

Banned
Reaction score
One strange thing I'm seeing for the first time in the states is circles of guys dancing enthusiastically amongst themselves in a circle.

I'm also seeing pairs of guys dancing together. These are not gay guys either. Well clearly some of them are. But some are not.

But I'm seeing pairs and groups of guys dancing together, enthusiastically, with no attempt to dance with women. It used to be that dancing with guys was something you wouldn't think of doing, because, gay. Now, it's becoming a regular thing.

It used to be that (yeah I've just parsed this together and I'm talking out of my a ss to a degree but it's probably still accurate in part):

1. guys who had given up on dating in the 50's/60s were the rare fat guys

2. in the 70s/80's teens started to get hooked on drugs and started or continued to get fatter

3 in the 90's/00's you have teens/young men hooked on drugs, tv, computers and getting even fatter still

4. in the 2010/20s teens/young men are even giving up talking to women even when they go out.

I was confused at first. I thought it was a fluke thing. Like a funny lark they'd engage in and stop after 5 seconds. Then it was a minute. Then, I'd see the same group of guys dancing together for an hour! The entire time I was there! I go to another bar the next night and same thing, only different group of guys! WTF?!?

And you'll see groups of girls doing the same thing, they're not being approached. Well, since they blew out all the circle jerk guys, it's no surprise.

Sh1t is getting thick, y'all.
Despite the fact that I discouraged my friends severally about hiring hackers to catch their cheating partners, I resorted to hiring a private investigator during my divorce. My husband hid his affair too well and I had no evidence to prove his infidelity to the court so I went on Craigslist to hire a professional whom I met and told my problem.. His services were topnotch which made working with him very easy, he and his team got me everything I needed within 24 hours and it was amazing, I paid upfront despite my fears but I got results because I currently have my husband’s messages diverted to my phone. James completed the hack without any physical access or installation on my husband’s phone so he never found out until I presented the information in court. I can't hold this to myself so i decided to share his email in case you need his services, jamesdmeek0@gmail.com

Jesslove

Banned
Reaction score
Simple...Xenoestrogens, pesticides and plastics that are all over the place and are estrogenic in nature. Since estrogen is the hormonal marker in the body, and since the body only expects high estrogen levels in men as the result of aromatization from Testosterone into Estradiol, it thinks that the body is producing too much testosterone so it produces extra SHGB to bind to the testosterone rendering it inactive, producing a double edged sword...lower circulating testosterone levels and higher levels of SHBG to bind to it lowering free testosterone further. This then becomes a negative feedback loop that perpetuates itself.
Despite the fact that I discouraged my friends severally about hiring hackers to catch their cheating partners, I resorted to hiring a private investigator during my divorce. My husband hid his affair too well and I had no evidence to prove his infidelity to the court so I went on Craigslist to hire a professional whom I met and told my problem.. His services were topnotch which made working with him very easy, he and his team got me everything I needed within 24 hours and it was amazing, I paid upfront despite my fears but I got results because I currently have my husband’s messages diverted to my phone. James completed the hack without any physical access or installation on my husband’s phone so he never found out until I presented the information in court. I can't hold this to myself so i decided to share his email in case you need his services, jamesdmeek0@gmail.com