Even been turned on by an "ugly" girl?

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
sometimes i gotta admit... fat girls turn me on.
hahahaahahahahaahahaha

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No fat girls for me, hel-l no. I'm not sure about the whole "I am attracted to uglier girls just because my self-esteem is low" but I myself favor the short, "cute" type, over the supermodel kind. Nothing to do with self-esteem. I have been in battle with those "10s," and they are nothing special, just something pretty to look at.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im totally one of those guys who is attracted to special chicks. No, not retarded ones..

special as in they have something very sexy/special about them. I would take a classy/stylish/sassy HB8 over a plain and boring HB9.5 any day. Is that crazy? :confused:

its all in the way a girl walks, talks, carries herself, what kinda shoes she wears, etc..

oh, and most important.

Grace, Class, and Mystery.

Like to me, the hottest woman in the world is Monica Bellucci. Now she is like 42, curvy, etc. No sixpack, no perky 20yo boobies. But to me she is like the hottest thing alive because she is classy, graceful, mysterious.

a walking, breathing work of art. thats what a real woman is. And art is unique, specific, not always pretty from every angle, etc. But it inspires you, enchants you, makes you feel like nothing else can.

hope that makes sense.

uhm, what the hell was the point of this whole thing again? I forgot.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of it has to do with self esteem.

I've noticed my AFC friends only want to get with the HB8 and HB9. Needless to say, they never get these women.

There are two kinds of attraction. One is an "intellectual" attraction: You see a chick with long legs, large breasts, and model-like face, and because you have been socialized to accept that as the apex of beauty, you feel some attraction. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't find long legs attractive, but the HB9 and HB10 are more symbolic to me (and many other guys). It's almost like they're trophies. They're great for bolstering low self esteem, but they're like dolls. They don't exude sexuality. When you get them in bed some of them are pretty damn asexual, to tell you the truth (yes, there are always exceptions).

Now the HB6 and HB7, on the other hand turn me on sexually. They're more "womanly". They're more real. It's not like I'm settling for a HB7--I *prefer* a HB7. My poor AFC friends, chasing those Barbie dolls, are missing out on a lot of great sex and good times.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah sometimes, if the girl has a mediocre face but knows how to flirt well and is seductive....or if a girl is a little chunky but has an extremely cute face.

TCDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
God created no ugly women!

Some don't appeal to my personal tastes but there are no inherently ugly women.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In college, I used to work as a tutor for middle school children. One of the coordinators was also a fellow classmate of mine. I never noticed her at all because I didn't think her face was all that great. But one day, all she had to do was turn around and I noticed how shapely her hips were and I instantly fell in love. What an a$$. After that, I would always ogle her. Too bad she wanted nothing to do with me :-(

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Juan_Man
In college, I used to work as a tutor for middle school children. One of the coordinators was also a fellow classmate of mine. I never noticed her at all because I didn't think her face was all that great. But one day, all she had to do was turn around and I noticed how shapely her hips were and I instantly fell in love. What an a$$. After that, I would always ogle her. Too bad she wanted nothing to do with me :-(
O wow, after i read that first sentenec i thought this story was going to get really inappropriate :D. Phew, that was a close one!

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you gotta watch those crazy ass middle school ho-es, they'll suck yo dic-k in a heartbeat.