Even been turned on by an "ugly" girl?

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you something I've experienced my entire life. Two things, actually.

1. I'll see a girl that I think looks mediocre at best. Maybe she's even a little overweight, average face at best, etc.... but there is something about her that just drives me nuts.

2. I'll see a girl that I'll think is an HB10 intellectually, but for some reason, she does absolutely nothing for me.

Both of theses cases re the exception, of course, but it does happen.

Anybody else?

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, sometimes a girl can be pretty ugly, but has a body that she knows how to flaunt and use.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a huge difference between a) honestly finding a girl attractive or b) just wanting to bang the crap out of one.

I find that most of the so called HB10's that I encounter I'd really love to just nail and never see again(which is surprisingly why I have much more confidence around hotter girls than not as hot ones...I just don't give a **** about them). But girls that aren't so hot almost seem untainted by all the stuff that really hot ones do to guys, so they seem more real and combine that with a killer body and my **** starts flowing. I generally find something to like in about 80% of the female population, and unless a girl is like deformed ugly, I can usually find some attraction there.

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, i read somewhere some researchs suggested females are attracted to the opposite sex who have immunities they need for their body.
This biological view might be the same for men attracted to women.

Theres some food for thought.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes i gotta admit... fat girls turn me on.

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. This girl I know could be HB5 at most but she's got these unbelievable hips ... she was having a presentation in front of the class and when she turned my way I felt like jumping on her and doing the caveman thing right there :D

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this ...woman.. at my gym. She's obese. OBESE. But she has a really nice face... I noticed that when she introduced me to her husband, I was kind of dissapointed.

SHES OBESE!! I dont really know if I'd be able to **** her if i had the oportunity.. I mean.. all that fat around the *****... my **** is NOT big.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me shallow but no. How can i be turned on by anything I find ugly? it's like a contradiction in terms.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well yeah, give us guys some credit, it's not ALL about looks.

Just like girls are mainly attracted to personality but can still be turned on by looks

We are mainly turned on by looks but can also be turned on by personality (albeit rarer with less attractive girls)

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's either some weird genetical match **** or a desperation, lol

Q-Unit : she's not ugly, she may not be a hottie but there's something about her that turns me so ****ing on

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh well that's different then! A mediocre lass who carries herself well/is cool to be with/has the x factor can turn a guy on. But UGs are a definite nogo.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that a woman's personality can either increase or decrease how attracted to her I am.

She can be an absolute hottie, but if she talks like a goddam valley girl, she's boring, and enjoys getting her nails done 3 times a week, I find her less attractive.

She could be mediocre in looks, but if she's intelligent, funny, and has a lot of common ground with me, I'll find her more attractive.

I find that women can make up for their looks with their personality. They can also degrade their looks with their personality.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, it's only cause of their personality.

Like attracts like.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

Once you've banged a couple of HB9s, you realise that there's more to women than pure looks.

The thing I look for now is a girl who's fun, as long as she's HB6+. I find most women boring.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yep. I know exactly what u mean.

Dysfunctional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once, I was at this air show and right next to me (no seats, just a couple of feet away on the grass) was the UGLIEST girl I ever did see, ever! I don't know why, but I couldn't bring myself to stop staring. Something about her. Very strange since I'm surprised I didn't puke at the sight of her.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is no coincidence that the hottest women often have the WORST personalities. The hotter the girl, the higher the chance that she is a bit-ch, attention who-re, slu-t, stupid, immature, etc., so for relationships, you wanna probably stick with the women who are a little less full of themselves, maybe the "cute" girl or something. That's what I do at least, saves me a lot of trouble. I'm not saying all hot girls are like that, but the trend is undeniable.

It is weird, but I don't even like any of those "hot" celebrity women or anything... they do nothing for me. If the girl looks fake, and if she doesn't look like someone I could connect with, the appeal goes way down. I like that "girl next door" look I guess you could say. I have often found myself attracted to women that most men would only rate at like a 7 or 8 when I think she is the hottest thing on the planet. It really is a good thing though.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From a few months ago..

Originally posted by naoi deag se deag
I wish attraction was more logical...

Something I've noticed about myself and a lot of my friends is that we're okay with scoring lower-level girls. I decided at some point that I was okay with an HB6 if she had a nice feature about her, and would then act on that. However, as I've progressed down this path, I've noticed that I'm attracted to more generally attractive girls. Whereas I found your average HB8.5 to be beautiful before, I'd usually not find them to be as sexually attractive as an HB6.5 with some kind of sexual "vibe". This has changed with a rise in my self-esteem. I'm with an HB8 right now who is just about the opposite of my last girlfriend - tall, long-legged, pretty face, tight body, and small breasts. Yet sometimes I find myself looking to uglier girls and thinking I'd have better sexual chemistry with them.

Thus, my problem: is attraction to uglier girls a self-esteem issue? Is it that I think I can't get more attractive girls, or is it that I actually like these uglier girls? In my experience, the things they say about uglier girls having better personalities is totally voided by their low self-esteem. In a more general sense, are guys who go after the uglier girls and saying they like them (for instance, a fat fetish) backwards-rationalizing their self-esteem issue or are fetishes like that legit? I remember Diablo weighing in on this awhile ago; maybe he could help me out again.
I wrote this when I had first started sleeping with what I considered a high-status girl. I think it's valid reasoning. Thoughts?

There's some other good stuff on the thread this came from:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74435