Ethnic guys and hot blondes, fantasy sold by PUAs or what?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying white women aren't cool. But a lot of ethnic dudes are solely searching for a blonde suburban-type waspy trophy bítch. As sort of a... Well trophy or achievement.

As a result, they miss out on other girls and opportunities chasing their pedastal sitting dream.

That's not the way to go. And they're not the only chicks around whose DTF.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
You'll see that in neighborhoods like Wrigleyville, Lakeview. Old Town. Its happening more and more. Asian women with white men is huge and so is white women with black men in Chicago, ike you said its pretty huge.

Why did you leave Chicago?
Job took me elsewhere and plus the weather and women were nothing to be happy of. How often do you see white women in chicago these days with ethnic men like asians, indians, and arabs? I remember seeing a lot with latinos but they were rarely the hot blond types.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
I'm not saying white women aren't cool. But a lot of ethnic dudes are solely searching for a blonde suburban-type waspy trophy bítch. As sort of a... Well trophy or achievement.

As a result, they miss out on other girls and opportunities chasing their pedastal sitting dream.

That's not the way to go. And they're not the only chicks around whose DTF.
what if they have managed to get those other girls you speak of but just cannot obtain that blonde?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThePlayedList said:
what if they have managed to get those other girls you speak of but just cannot obtain that blonde?
Then, you get over it. Accept what you can't change. Improve what you can.

You can only control you, you can't make someone like you.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Then, you get over it. Accept what you can't change. Improve what you can.

You can only control you, you can't make someone like you.
There is no getting over it. There is only that empty feeling on the inside of not being able to get the kind of women you like and screwing the ones you don't really like that much. Even if you like that latina in bed you still have that miserable feeling eating away at you that you cannot get that hot blonde in bed with you. Guess this forum says keep living your miserable life.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ban this idiot already

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez. This is 2015. Date an Indian woman and get her to dye Her hair blonde.