Ethnic guys and hot blondes, fantasy sold by PUAs or what?

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Just in the western world, North America in particular.

After reading the story of Eliot Rodgers and looking into the PUA world, I have noticed that ethnic men (asian and indian in particular, who are the focus of this thread), seem to have a thing for blonde women. PUA has created some sort of niche to where gurus are teaching asian and indian students how to obtain the blonde of their dreams but I am wondering if they are just feeding their students false hope. Now I live in one of the most diverse areas of the USA (Tri-State area) and out of all interracial couples, it is very rare for me to see a hot blonde with an asian or indian guy (seen some with asian men but never seen one with an indian guy in my entire life). Have seen quite a few go for black men though.

I have seen asian and indian men with white women and even good looking white women but very rarely the one that fits the hot blonde look.

Now even as I look at it in the eyes of American society (both Canada and USA), Asian and Indian guys are practically near the bottom when it comes to being seen as desirable by women. Blondes on the other hand are at the top and a hot blonde is seen as desirable by a lot of men. Many have their choice of pro athletes and high status white men to pick from. I have had quite a few indian and asian friends that wanted those types of women but they have not had any luck with them at all. These guys were not fresh off the boat immigrants, they were born and raised in the states and they had their act together. Many of them did well with women of their backgrounds and even some white women but never ones that fit that sort of look.

What I am wondering is, rather than telling their asian and indian students how to run game and get hot blondes, shouldn't PUAs be telling them to go to Russia or some eastern european country where their students might actually have a realistic chance of getting these kinds of women?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Chicago I am seeing more Asian men with cute white girls Blonde and Brunette. Lots of Blondes tend to date white men, but there is a good grip that love Black and Puerto Rican/latino men. It depends some blondes are stuck up yet average looking, go figure

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 100% pure South Korean and the only legit matches I get on tinder are with Hmong or Chinese women. I would love to match up with a pure white girl.. yum yum..

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
In Chicago I am seeing more Asian men with cute white girls Blonde and Brunette. Lots of Blondes tend to date white men, but there is a good grip that love Black and Puerto Rican/latino men. It depends some blondes are stuck up yet average looking, go figure
Blondes are generally more image conscious and in general a lot more stuck up compared to brunettes and redheads. Not so true of the foreign ones but here in the USA it is generally true. Or women who were stuck up to begin with and are status hungry dye their hair blonde to appeal to high status men.

As for asians with blondes, as I said in OP, I have seen it though its rare I do, never seen it with indians though.

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree PUA is kind of scam telling that this forumla works for every one
If you think in general, this theory doesn't work on Caucasian males too until unless you are tall or have good looks. Correct me if am wrong

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White girls find most Indian men repulsive and I don't blame them.

I think for the most part, blondes want jacked white guys or BBC.

I don't understand why we are still talking about the PUA community. Aren't they extinct?

Peasant player when I lived in Chi all I saw was Indian girls with white guys!!!

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of an asain background . White women do not interest Me lol.

Having said that I've never had a problem dating one

Firestar

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it is possible but they need model look.Most of indians and asians aren't that cute - and if they aren't 10/10 their chances become dramatically low.PUA is fraud and scam industry selling dreams to naive boys.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:

I don't understand why we are still talking about the PUA community. Aren't they extinct?

Peasant player when I lived in Chi all I saw was Indian girls with white guys!!!
I have seen white girls with indian guys a good bit but they are a particular kind of white girl. Think more Zoey Deschannel, Kat Dennings, and Anne Hathaway types. The ones who are more oddball and weird, not the blonde bombshell type that cares about her status and has good looks, never seen those with indian men, ever.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt read your story because

You said ethnic guys....ummm ok...i think you meant to say guys with no self esteem.

Ethnic guys can be extremely handsome, or fat, or skinny or ugly.

And blondes? Really dude....

Half the blondes need touch ups, highlights, yadda yadda.

You cant be serious...

Step outside ur world and u will see ethnic guys have the best of both worlds in the states.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody on this site should be experiencing all types of women. You cannot zoom in on one type of girl because it will keep your experience level to low and you will blow it with the girl of your "dreams" if she ever does come around. You cant prize fight until you spar. Plus, pedestaling a certain type of girl before you even leave the house is certain doom.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Indian race troll strikes again.

Substituted hot blonde sorority girl types with "hot blonde"
Substituted frat boys with "high status men"

Ultimately still pedestalizing the hot blonde girl and hating on the white "high value" men for scoring with them as opposed to the indians.

This guy has a huge self-esteem complex around his race, is obsessed with blonde girls and despises white men with ridiculous envy.
I agree with this. It's almost as if Op thinks ethnic men should be ashamed to be ethnic.

Few tips.

1.White blonde chicks are NOT the end all be all. Take them off of that high ass pedastal you got there.

2.Don't be ashamed of your roots & embrace what you can't change. If you're Indian , be Indian and proud. And if a certain chick doesn't go for you, find some that do

3.All PUAs a scam. All those guys care about is exploitong men and making money, it's buisness

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Damn, talk about a roller coaster. No, I am not Indian but I am pointing out an obvious fact. So many men who are asian or indian want hot blondes and PUA promises them this.

I live in the tri-state area and I have yet to see an indian guy with a hot blonde in my entire life, like ever, I doubt such a couple even exists in the united states of America at this point. I don't hate anyone for getting them but I am just pointing this out and asking a question. And no, I do not despise white men at all, why should I? I am just pointing out some things that exist in the real world.

If such women are even attainable by ethnic men. Why so much anger?

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThePlayedList said:
What I am wondering is, rather than telling their asian and indian students how to run game and get hot blondes, shouldn't PUAs be telling them to go to Russia or some eastern european country where their students might actually have a realistic chance of getting these kinds of women?
I was under the impression for an ethnic, Russia is not the place to go. Problems like being beaten up by skinheads, people staring as though they are a zoo animal and so on means, women would probably be the last thing on the mind. Perhaps, this is a wrong assumption?

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What percentage of the population is Indian in tri-state?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Indian girls with white guys is pretty common in Chicago probably third to Asian women and white guys....hell that might be a tie for white women and white guys in Chicago IMO. White women african american is up there to. When and where did you live in chicago?

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Indian girls with white guys is pretty common in Chicago probably third to Asian women and white guys....hell that might be a tie for white women and white guys in Chicago IMO. White women african american is up there to. When and where did you live in chicago?
Lived in Chicago back from 2007-2009, did not notice a lot of white men with indian women. Did see a lot (and I mean a lot) more black men white women couples than I have seen anywhere else in the country though.

Things must have really changed recently then, what about indian and asian men with white women?

Last edited:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just get an ethnic woman and bleach her hair?

Besides, if all brown-skinned people on earth fvcked a white blonde, there would be no more blondes for future generations to admire.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lived in Chicago back from 2007-2009, did not notice a lot of white men with indian women. Did see a lot (and I mean a lot) more black men white women couples than I have seen anywhere else in the country though.

Things must have really changed recently then, what about indian and asian men with white women?
You'll see that in neighborhoods like Wrigleyville, Lakeview. Old Town. Its happening more and more. Asian women with white men is huge and so is white women with black men in Chicago, ike you said its pretty huge.

Why did you leave Chicago?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me white women are not the end all be all. My type is more dark hair dark big brown eyes curly hair olive skin. But I understand as being from a country that is on average darker....you get tired of that and want something different. Just like the white men with the Asian women fetish or the white women with the black/latino attraction.