Establishing Rules for Fvck Buddies

river105

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience on how to set something like this up? I have heard a lot of general advice about relationships to basically not start relationship conversations with girls. But in this case, should I bring up the possibility of fvck buddies, and discuss it?

Im basically in a situation where I have a girl who I believe is interested in it, but I dont think she knows that I am... How do I let her know that I am interested and to make it perfectly clear that we are just friends...with benefits?

Ideas?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
river105 said:
Does anyone have any experience on how to set something like this up? I have heard a lot of general advice about relationships to basically not start relationship conversations with girls. But in this case, should I bring up the possibility of fvck buddies, and discuss it?

Im basically in a situation where I have a girl who I believe is interested in it, but I dont think she knows that I am... How do I let her know that I am interested and to make it perfectly clear that we are just friends...with benefits?

Ideas?
No need to talk it out. F*ck her, then don't bother calling her back for a while. Repeat.

She'll get the idea. In a couple weeks she'll probably start *****ing that you're just f*cking her. Of course at this point you should have her on a leash anyway, so just laugh and tell her that it takes time for the two of you to build a relationship.

At this point she might try to withold sex. Act like you don't care. If she continues being *****y about it, leave and find a new FB.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
river105 said:

Ideas?
No need to talk it out. F*ck her, then don't bother calling her back for a while. Repeat.

She'll get the idea. In a couple weeks she'll probably start *****ing that you're just f*cking her. Of course at this point you should have her on a leash anyway, so just laugh and tell her that it takes time for the two of you to build a relationship.

At this point she might try to withold sex. Act like you don't care. If she continues being *****y about it, leave and find a new FB.

river105

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is, I dont think she has a relationship in mind at all. She just wants to have "fun."

So I think she wants a sex buddy relationship, but she might think i want a full relationship, and thats what I am trying to ask: how do i pretty clearly state that i dont want a full relationship?

tuxen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just avoid the topic for as long as possible.

When it cant be avoided just tell them your not after anything serious, at this point they can take it or leave it, but if you give them mindblowing sex, they'll keep coming back. Some of them will see it as a challenge to 'convert you'.

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
river105 said:
Thing is, I dont think she has a relationship in mind at all. She just wants to have "fun."

So I think she wants a sex buddy relationship, but she might think i want a full relationship, and thats what I am trying to ask: how do i pretty clearly state that i dont want a full relationship?
From my experience when a girl just wants to have "fun" she doesn't want a "sex buddy relationship", she just wants "sex".
Considering that most women don’t know what they want it’s hard to tell.

****, hit it until it dries up if it makes you happy.