Erections during kino.

Starrie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I continue to get hardons about the same as when I was fifteen. I wake up with a railroad spike. I'll stretch my pants driving to work after heavy snow.

So, when I'm down her pants at a theater it happens like clockwork. Ditto if she gets on my lap when we're sharing a restaurant booth or something like that...dancing can be tricky. When things end in sex I figure that it's attractive or it just doesn't matter, that she would have indicated if it was a serious problem. However, when things don't work out I wonder if the teenage stiffy routine had something to do with it.

So far no girl has outright mentioned it and I'm sure as hell not going to just present the question.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a hard on is a normal male physical reaction and I seriously doubt that a girl who is attracted to you would ever hold that against you. In fact, the opposite is more likely to be true. Think about it: if a girl you liked got wet during kino, would you think less of her? Of course not. If anything, it would be a turn on. And women are sexual beings too, you know.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol did you seriously just ask if having a boner is hurting your chances with women?

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah they like it. It helps your chances way more than you think...

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sure the older guys here are doing just fine. I'm sure they put their tool into use often enough to keep it from going rusty. :up:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Getting a hard on is a normal male physical reaction and I seriously doubt that a girl who is attracted to you would ever hold that against you. In fact, the opposite is more likely to be true. Think about it: if a girl you liked got wet during kino, would you think less of her? Of course not. If anything, it would be a turn on. And women are sexual beings too, you know.
I don't know bro, I've had it happen. I've had gotten hot and heavy with a girl and got the normal male physical reaction, then they stop, laugh and leave. Who the hell knows why...maybe it was test, me against her boyfriend...all I know is it was held against me.

Just because a girl is making out with you doesn't mean they are attracted to you. People hold anything against you if it benefits them.

Starrie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. I'll stop worrying so much.

Trump, ive yet to have a girl laugh or just get up and go. But I have worried that its been a factor in things not panning out. A lot of the above makes sense. If she bounces because she makes you hard, then she had already decided you aren't on her sex radar.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I catch a wood like that I just show her what she did to me. And just kinda chill there until she "fixes" it... I'll usually whisper in her ear "touch it"

Hands down any woman you are sexual with would see it as a compliment.

Those boner days don't last forever bud, enjoy them... show off that wood like a fine work of art dude!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fly By Night said:
Oh, I'm sure the older guys here are doing just fine. I'm sure they put their tool into use often enough to keep it from going rusty. :up:
or theres that little blue pill:crackup: