Erasing the Negative Inner Voice.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You hear that?

That little of 'words' at the back of your mind?

Self-doubt?

What is that?

It's your inner voice that's PROGRAMMED through experiences, observations, authoritative figures -- anything that can mold you or influence or connects to you emotionally can impact this subconscious vessel.

And from that vessel speaks all of life.

It tells you how behave, think, and feel, on a subconscious level.

Most people not getting what they want hear it daily.

"I can't be wealthy."
"I can't get that type of girl or that girl."
"I'm not good enough."
"Sales is hard."
"I'm afraid."
"I can't get big from lifting; I'm a hard gainer."

BAH!

That's only because your present REALITY does not have these things, so your inner mind says "See! I'm right, you're not worthy," and your inner mind balances out the outer world.

Ever hear the phrase...

I must see it to believe it.

Yeah?

Those are people who never get to see it, because they'll never believe it. Believing IS seeing. It is sight.

So to change that inner voice, it begins with affirmations and understanding.

Some books, like Michael Lozier, speak about putting energy into the future, "I am in the process of..." However, my experience is that, ANYTHING not now, never comes. Yes, it alleviates the pressure of doing it now.

But tell me, how do you feel if you say...

"I like my body now. I am confident with what I have. I am working toward a better, more muscular body. The body I have been given is wonderful and I respect it. Now I will work toward creating something even more beautiful."

Versus.

"I am working on getting bigger. Each day, in everyway, I am growing. I am not big now, but I will be big."

You can incorporate PIECES of the statements to come up with 1 decent affirmation.

"I like my body. Each day, in everway, I am working to build a better body. Each day I awaken, healthy, rejuvenated, and full of energy. I feed myself good foods that make me full of power and strength."

See...pushing things off, pushes it into the future. We don't want to DISTORT reality, but we do want to RECOGNIZE what we have. BE APPRECIATIVE of what you've got.

If you're slightly big, or fat, then tailor it you as well.

"I like my body. I'm naturally big. I will be a huge, and hulking muscualar Gladiator. My genetics made me larger, and now I will be massive and strong. i eat good foods that make me strong, energetic, and full of power."

Along those lines.

See you can't TELL your brain you like your body when you're fat and unhappy. But you can note positive points and stick to it each day.

The same applies to wealth creation or anything.

-------------------------

For money, you have to stop THE BLEEDING. Most people drop boatloads of dough because they're unhappy, and they think SPENDING will bring them into the path of wealth, either by having a nice car that allows them to attract fake people, or buy expensive clothes that make them fakely appear as if rich, whatever. Fake it till you make works along these lines, since you're duping the mind to live a reality or life that isn't true with your deepest desire.

You have to believe that the money you have now is USEFUL and can be USED, and stop any bleeding.

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE RICHES if you can't manage to do SOMETHING with what you got now.

If you make $30,000, find a way to live under your means and INVEST, in whatever, a book, a mentor, a program, a class, toastmasters, gas to sell to someone, gas to visit real estate projects, just use what money you make. I know, people say you don't need money to make it, which is partly true, BUT if you can make it you're a step ahead, NOW USE IT! OR, people would say WITHOUT money you can't make money. NOT TRUE! There's books for that, too, depending on your situations.

---------------------------

The negative inner voice is a randomly running program that, through your 5 senses, you've adopted. It's like a little man running the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. Except this guy is twisted like Darth Vader or Dr. Robotnik and he wants to use the powers for evil, rather than good. (Like my allusion to toys?)

Most guys who aren't positive HAVE NOT erased that little demon orc in their brain. They're waiting for the world to deliver, AND THEN they will change. NO! It changes from actions you take. And even if you FAKE positivity, eventually enough crap will happen that you'll collapse. BUT, working to tame it is what we hope to do. And most stuff on this site that's bad, or nervous, or fearful, or concerned, stems from this little guy going apeshyt.

Some books to consider for further review....

1. Affirmations by Stuart Wilde
2. NLP Books. Tony Robbins.
3. Mind Lines. Reco'd by David D.
4. Miracles by Stuart Wilde.
5. Michael Losier's book. Law of Attraction.
6. Infinite Self by Stuart Wilde.
7. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T Harv Eker.

-------------------------

That negative speak voice doesn't have to cripple you when you need yourself most. Yet, by and large, most people don't realize a cure exists. And for those already empowered, such things only serve to FURTHER increase your power, energy, and strength.

Once the little orc demon of negativity is trapped and eradicated, you can work on building a brain of understanding through psychologly and NLP. It's a concurrent process, but by and large, once you're sorted out, you work to learn how to VIEW interactions, situations, relationships, and communications different.

I know this to be true, because when I was younger, I was loud-mouthed, somewhat sensitive, both on anger and emotions, punk. Over-opinionated, I never felt I could comprehend human interaction or grasp communication. Sales was the furthest thing from my skill set @ the time, but I began with books like "Think and Grow Rich" and "Rich Dad Poor Dad". From there I've bought over 150 more books and 50 more ebooks, from NLP, to seduction. I've seen alot and learned alot, personally.

The affirmation piece is just one, on-going daily activity, because negativity gets the best of anyone, but the minute you see it or fee it, snatch it out like the weed it is!

The nlp readings DO help. It's very technical, BUT, so is the brain, so in effect you're enabling YOU to understand YOU, as well as working on how you relate to other people.

Inner game starts here! With affirmations, nlp, understanding of life and psychology--the basic 'why's and how's, you never get in school. Such a disservice.

A-Unit

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the topic makes me wanna say thanks a-unit, this is exactly what i need, i'll read it in a lil bit though =) playing poker right now hehe

EDIT: great post man, i'll get some of those books actually

thanks, peace =)

Last edited:

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by A-Unit

Some books, like Michael Lozier, speak about putting energy into the future, "I am in the process of..." However, my experience is that, ANYTHING not now, never comes. Yes, it alleviates the pressure of doing it now.

I think Im getting somewhere now... wow

TheLegace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Tip, but arent there people who use their negativity to just push themselves, i think they kinda feel someone outside is telling them they can/t do something so they set out to do it?
I dont really know, i have tried it once, but dont really think about how to push myself, all i say is push, and i usually push to my hardest.

JaguarMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are called "circuits." If you have a voice in your head, for example, saying "you are too ugly to approach her, she won't go for you." TELL IT TO STOP. Say, "Circuit telling me i'm too ugly to approach her and she won't go for me, STOP NOW."

You will never hear that voice again. Your Welcome.

a difficult guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit, actually you didn't mention the book where you stole these ideas:

Shad Helmstetter -. What to say when you talk to yourself.

And tony robbins never wrote nlp books.

DoubleJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice mate, im curious about that law of attraction book, alone the cover looks damn good!! ;)

tip: write your own fvcking articles. not some boring NLP/affirmation lines but more in the way like pook did it. so you can design a book like "greatest salesman in the world" espiacially written for YOUR life and the things you want to improve. screw buying tons of books, once you get the basic concept write your own stuff!

Mr Spitfire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a good point.

I forget to mention on hear the importance of the positive inner voice. Feel admired by men and wanted by women. Feel unique like your one of a kind. No one is like you.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens when reality doesn't support or even contradicts what you tell yourself? I've tried to be positive about myself and have actually started laughing at how silly what I said to myself sounded because it wasn't true.

In the end, you have to actually do something in order for reality to change; words in your head don't do squat on their own. This is my problem with positive voices in my head; they never make me any more inclined to take action.

Perhaps NLP only works for things that you actually want. You can affirm about muscles and money all you want, but if you hate exercise and could give two sh!ts about being rich, it probably won't do you any good.

DoubleJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
NLP doesnt feel right for me either it's just weierd.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by a difficult guy
A-Unit, actually you didn't mention the book where you stole these ideas:

Shad Helmstetter -. What to say when you talk to yourself.

And tony robbins never wrote nlp books.
Never heard of Shad, but thanks for the intro.

And if Tony never 'wrote' nlp books he sure uses it's 'technology' and makes mention of it in his highly successful and widely sold books. What does that make them, quasi-nlp books?

A-Unit

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
bump