Eradicating Strong Feelings

labyrinth

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the best way to completely get rid of feelings you have for a chick, such as when you get oneitis and just feel like this person is "the one". I think about her all the time even though I know it will road to nowhere. I've been reading alot about NLP, hypnotherapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, etc. but I cannot figure out how to use these things to eradicate my feelings for her. I knwo it's probably not going to be an overnight process and may take time but I need to start now working on this. Any tips, advice, links, etc would be greatly appreciated.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More girls

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah just move on to another girl. ALSO, you can try this: write down a list of all the positive and all the negative things about the girl. Once you do that you'll probably find more negatives. Also, try and think about why you liked her so much. What was so special about her? Don't ever put girls up on a pedestal. They're human and have faults like all the rest of us. No one is perfect. Not even this girl that you "loved".

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is simple: upgrade. Find a hotter chick, and I guarantee you wont give a damn about the other one.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT SACRIFICE YOUR FEELINGS!

If you become obsessive over a girl, it's not the feelings that are the problem. It's your proposed solution. You think the girl will solve your dissatisfaction with life. She won't. She can only enhance your life -- she's not your life itself.

Ask yourself honestly why you're dissatisfied with life, and solve that. Then you'll see girls for what they are, and get your "game" right naturally.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tick,
EFT is about NEGATING the effect of your nervous system's abiltiy to HOLD in that negative electrical charge or energy in your body,.

Your neurology remembers bad feelings.

And if you dont work them out, you will have physiological and psychological issues that are stagnant and stuck, thereby strongly influencing your decsions and actions.

If you expereince perhaps severe rejection form a woman whom you felt you 'loved', this trauma stays STUCK in your body.
Not just a memory. It stays in your Nervous system.

So it's like being covered in some sort of sticky substance, that impedes 'flow' and 'freedom' of though. You will keep 'rehearsing' this mentality of : "All women I care about HAVE Rejected me, so all women whom I care about WILL reject me!!"
It's a form of programming.

NLP can help with some of this stuff, but you may need some actual guidance from a qualified NLP practitioner.
Look up some of Hypnotica's stuff.

Right now, EFT looks to be a good alternative to releasing all that blocked and stuck negative energy in your body.

Think of it as stale water.
What's healthier and better?
A river that flows powerfully and freely?
Or a puddle of mud?
Which would you drink?

Knowing that our bodies are actually made up of mostly water. can you see how the electrical charge is a REAL thing in the human body?

EFT is real.

Take the time to investigate it.
Seriously.

labyrinth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies. I may look into the EFT. It seems simple enough even though I am somewhat skeptical of the science behind it. I just read part of that 88 page manual you can download and it looks like all the instructions for trying it are there...plus the video on youtube.

I've heard of the idea of imagining somewhat taking a ****, covered in ****, etc. but I could never bring myself to use any techniques like that as I have absolutely no bad feelings toward her.

As for upgrading, she is not the best looking chick in the world. I found myself in the situation I am in because of being attracted to her personality. As far as attractiveness goes, I could upgrade but to no avail.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Knowing that our bodies are actually made up of mostly water. can you see how the electrical charge is a REAL thing in the human body?
This is an interesting observation. Well I let it go for awhile because I was skeptical as well but it doesn't take much time. If you read the manual, it seems people get a lot out of it. Even the manual says it doesn't matter if you believe it or not. Interceptor has mentioned it numerous times, so he's one person who seems to get something from it as well.

The first time I tried it, it was about a chick, and I went to bed feeling good, and I woke up the next day feeling very different, like really horny almost and couldn't wait to see any girl, didn't matter. I just wanted to check out chicks, it's hard to explain. So who knows. It's just the sort of thing if you're going to do, you need to be consistent and give it a shot. It's not going to hurt you. It only takes a few minutes. I'm reviewing the manual right now, and the inner game tapping thing seems to be the same method as the manual, but the manual has a few more tapping points, and few more tips on the wording to use on subsequent sessions.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
As they said .

The only way to get rid of these feeling RIGHT NOW is to go out and approach/open/interact/#close/k-close/f-close another girls .

There are no other magic ways like tapping to get rid of it .

Go out and do it . Im talking from experience im not talking BS .

LOL!

The "authority' has spoken.
Close the thread!!

Oh, Daddy.

You have so much to learn, young man.
EFT is not BS.

And having such a be All END ALlLConclusive final word' in your posts, especially alluding to EFT (backed scientifically) as BS is certainly immature and not helpful at all.
I know you mean well.

But, my friend, your advice is not the final answer and you , like myself, are NOT Final authorities.

I'm not here to convince you, but I am here to help.

EFT is not BS. And what I KNOW, is certainly NOT BS either, my friend.
For ME to recommend EFT means something extremley positive and helpful. Something that adresses the issues in a manner thathelps, and ASSISTS him deal with the other advice such as approaching and interactin with more women.
I would not just throw out some random , unbacked or never field tested advice or suggestion.

had you a better grasp of psychology. neurology, even things like Chakras and suchtopics, you would see the naivete and narrow view of your advice.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course . Im not authority that gives final word . And i would love to have a video that in 40 minutes helps you get over a girlfriend that you loved more than yourself and she dumped you for no reasons .

Maybe that works i dont know .

But i think its BS tapping on your hand and getting over that on the spot.That would be magical . This ismy opinion.

Im not saying that it doesnt work , but in my opinion is BS . But ill try it later when i have time with a video about killing AA .

If it works its greaaaaaaaat sh!t . Video that helps killing AA and getting over gf that you loved in the spot is GOLD stuff.

But i told that guy about my way to get over it .

Ive been hurt alot in my past about small things .
Even when relationships started to fade i was blaming myself and started being needy to fix things .

But now there is one thing (for me) . SARGE
This is the only way i feel better .

Respect

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not saying that it doesnt work , but in my opinion is BS
LOL!:crackup:
Contradiction!

Dude, it's ok, man.
I know you mean well.
You're a good guy.
just if you really want to be helpful , remember to not shoot down other's genuine efforts to help too.

Be cool, man.

Interceptor

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wikipedia:

EFT has been labeled as pseudoscience in The Skeptical Inquirer magazine, based on what the journal describes as its lack of falsifiability, reliance on anecdotal evidence, and aggressive promotion via the Internet.[4] Gary Craig, the developer of EFT, has argued that tapping anywhere on the body will manipulate "energy meridians". Skeptics have asserted that such an argument renders EFT untestable via the scientific method, and therefore a pseudoscience.[4][5] This argument is also addressed by the Waite and Holder paper, in which the participants tapped on a doll, rather than themselves. Waite and Holder have suggested that EFT's successes are likely to stem from "characteristics it shares with more traditional therapies", rather than manipulation of energy meridians via tapping.[2] A recent article in the Guardian suggested that the act of tapping parts of the body in a complicated sequence acts as a distraction from, and therefore can appear to alleviate the root distress.[6]

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that you've read the opposing view, download the manual and read the author introduction and make an informed decision.

labyrinth

Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who have used EFT and benefitted from it, I'm wondering if you can tell me how I might use this in my case. I don't really have a bad memory to associate with this. As I mentioned she is not an ex nor is she someone who has caused me any grief. It was my own way of thinking taht got me into this so there is only me to blame. As for the 'feeling" I guess I would consider this just being completely obsessed with one person, and that is the feeling I want to get rid of. So basically how would I set things up in terms of beginning with a memory to work with? Thanks for all the help and suggestions.