Ended date early

LOLidkmyname

Reaction score
So i just gott off a date with my girl and she told me she had to leave at 10. So once it was 10 i started getting ready to go but she told me to stay 10 minutes more but i told her that i'm gonna teach her to stay true to her word(not in a aggresive, mean tone but in a light, helpful kind of tone cause we're both leaving for college soon and i told her i want her to be able to say that i was the one who taught her to stick to everything she says). Her favorite song came on so i said i'd stay until the song ended and once it ended i left and it seemed like she was a little upset. Was that a bad move on my part or is she gonna want to see me more the next time?

lili19771

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she enjoyed u being around her and u just cut her off like that. If anything, she probably thinks u have aspergers for not being able to recognize.

Bottomline

Don Juan
Reaction score
lili19771 said:
I think she enjoyed u being around her and u just cut her off like that. If anything, she probably thinks u have aspergers for not being able to recognize.
yeah I agree. maybe you should explain yourself and say you're sorry and send her some flowers or something to make up?