END Game Help....Don Juan's help on this!!

godjwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beginning:

So i have great game in the beginning i can attract a girl get her attention play all those dumb games. Get a first date or hangout w/the girl I want whatever. For the most part.

Middle Game:

So we go out on a few dates hangout do w/e go out to eat, movies, party, usual typical stuff. I can usually have a girl liking me at that pt.

End Game:

This is where it all falls apart for me. Girl just loses interest, recently I've noticed and my roommate has said I give 'that girl' whoever it is too much attention and she probably loses interest b/c there's no more 'chase' Any advice on this Don Juans? How the hell do u keep the attention and keep things going??

I'm currently running my theory w/this girl right now and i've noticed i think i give too much attention to her ask her to hangout etc. (Go for a run, help her w/hmw., go to a movie, etc. etc. )

*This has happened time and again, Just recently this girl was so into me i went to Europe she missed me like crazy we hungout a few times when i got back and it just fell apart.....1st time we hungout she was into me, 2nd time she was reserved, 3rd time i asked what was up she said it wasn't gonna workout...... wow i accomplished failing at my end game quickly w/that one

pimpdatass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by godjwood
Beginning:

So i have great game in the beginning i can attract a girl get her attention play all those dumb games. Get a first date or hangout w/the girl I want whatever. For the most part.

Middle Game:

So we go out on a few dates hangout do w/e go out to eat, movies, party, usual typical stuff. I can usually have a girl liking me at that pt.

End Game:

This is where it all falls apart for me. Girl just loses interest, recently I've noticed and my roommate has said I give 'that girl' whoever it is too much attention and she probably loses interest b/c there's no more 'chase' Any advice on this Don Juans? How the hell do u keep the attention and keep things going??

I'm currently running my theory w/this girl right now and i've noticed i think i give too much attention to her ask her to hangout etc. (Go for a run, help her w/hmw., go to a movie, etc. etc. )

*This has happened time and again, Just recently this girl was so into me i went to Europe she missed me like crazy we hungout a few times when i got back and it just fell apart.....1st time we hungout she was into me, 2nd time she was reserved, 3rd time i asked what was up she said it wasn't gonna workout...... wow i accomplished failing at my end game quickly w/that one
How often would you hang out with these girls? I mean how many days on a given week?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
First, take the word date and all of it's connotations and throw 'em out the goddamned window.

If a woman asks if you want to go out on a date make a strong point in saying you don't date. You go out and have fun. This puts you in a very dominant position. 1. You're calling the shots. 2. If she wants to tag along with you somewhere and enjoy your company so be it. You're going out and having a good time with or without her.

Something else it says is that you aren't going to negotiate or buy her attention. This is such a strong angle to work because you're completely the opposite of every chucklehead thus far.

Adopting this mentality has shot my game through the fvckin' sky!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are either being too needy or you are not pushing it up a level fast enough. I have experimented on girls and have found you should be looking at kiss close on 2nd date. F close by 4th at latest. Anymore and it starts to get long winded.

peacock

Don Juan
Reaction score
getting them drunk on the 1st/2nd date is always a winner. although of course it's preferable to do everything sober, but who cares if it means getting them in the sack asap if that's your number one aim. plus it saves you loads of dosh on taking them out too much.

spitkicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to escalate your kino. This means that you have to get comfortable with them on a physical level. My guess is that you're not doing this.

From day one you should be touching them on the arm. Then you can do fun stuff like when you're walking with her, pretend to push her into a bush or something on the side of the road.

Tell her to give you a kiss on the cheek.

Reward her with high fives. alot.

Get her comfortable with your touch.

godjwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the F high fives a chick? But aside from that good advice

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by godjwood
Who the F high fives a chick? But aside from that good advice
High fiving is good. It makes you feel like a team... A relationship should always feel like you two are a team!

Dominant

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is most likely due to a lack of sexual tension that you create. So you get the girl attracted, make her comfortable with you, but are unable to get her to look at you in a sexual way. So, you end up in the friend zone.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're either too needy or crap in bed. Or both.

Perhaps you are failing subtle ****tests, and you give away the initial challenge state too soon. It's easy to get a woman, harder to keep her. Be vigilant for red flags of disinterest and counter with dominant moves and feign disinterest yourself. If she knows or thinks you have other offers all the better.

But if you are f*cking these chicks and they aren't coming back for more, that's your problem right there.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give 'that girl' whoever it is too much attention and she probably loses interest b/c there's no more 'chase'

Your boy has it right on the money. Stop being so available all the time. Give her a chance to miss you, let her wonder what you are doing.

Feelings of attraction and lust are developed when you aren't around, not when you are in front of her. Why do you think David D. always says 'give her the gift of missing you'....

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
I give 'that girl' whoever it is too much attention and she probably loses interest b/c there's no more 'chase'

Your boy has it right on the money. Stop being so available all the time. Give her a chance to miss you, let her wonder what you are doing.

Feelings of attraction and lust are developed when you aren't around, not when you are in front of her. Why do you think David D. always says 'give her the gift of missing you'....
This is fantastic stuff. And very true. Women like anyone else, want what they cannot have. If you are around her 24-7, it's gonna get old fast. BUT if you see her, maybe once a week for a few hours of incredible, and unforgettable fun, and there is hard physical chemistry, the possibilities are endless. If you can build up the sexual tension to a fever pitch, by date number 4, and then off to your bedroom or hers, for some strip poker action, with some Sade playing in the background, you should end up by climaxing inside her. If you know how to work it, maybe several times, sleep together naked, and thats when the bonding process starts.