Empower Your Voice

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Tempest.

I remember reading somewhere that to look manly or confident, you tuck your belly in. Wouldn't doing that make it hard for you to breathe with your belly??

Senor Fingers and others, please find solution.

Tempest, I jot down the book you recommended. I will buy one. I wonder how much it costs.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Señor Fingers
Glad you guys have found this tip so helpful!

Just some points of clarification because I have gotten a few questions like these...

I covered this in Boosting Mind States

http://sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37709

check out the breathing booster, an exercise designed to fill your lungs to capacity. You can combine that exercise with this vocal training if you wish.

This is a really common problem. Guys seem to believe that their sympathetic frequency must be DEEP. This is not the case for most of us. In this exercise you are supposed to fluctuate your pitch up and down till you find the tonality that resonates the strongest. It may be a higher pitch than you think.

As a sidenote, another thing I have come to learn is that there is a time and place for this cutting tonality, namely clubs, bars or any other environment where I have alot of background noise to compete with. Once I get a girl isolated and we are comfortable with each other, I start to lose this tone. I slow my speech and lower the pitch once we start to get more touchy-feely.

Use common sense here. If you are in close proximity to a girl and you are kinoing each other, you dont want to blast her away with your awesome projection. You wanna take it down a notch and give her the sensation that the two of you are already in bed!

A word of warning though... I have had girls call me out on this when I first tried it out. It just didnt seem natural because I was trying too hard and the difference was way noticeeable. If this happens to you, remember to keep your cool. One girl asked me why I was talking so funny So I took it to the extreme, sent my voice pitch even LOWER and said "Whatchoo talkin bout baby?" We both laughed it off.

Hehe, its really funny to re-read these tips of mine because they remind me of how obsessed I was with seduction at the time. Truth be told, my adventures since writing this have taught me something crucial that these lessons never could...

Having great voice tone, body language, etc etc is a good thing. But it does not compare to the simplicity of being comfortable in your own skin and unapologetic for your sexual nature as a man. This is the CORE of your game!

So keep working on your voice, but dont think that having great tone will get you laid. Remember that there is deeper work that you must do, like overcoming your fears/hang-ups and actually (gasp) loving yourself as a person!

Best of luck to all my fellow Dons out there...
New dons like me, never forget: all master dons says that. To reach that stage of being totally natural and still a don, we DO have to learn many things and PRACTICE.

Don't try to burn these stages, it will not work. :(

peace...

Praetorian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd never noticed until now, but my voice vibrates/resonates naturally. Now i just have to use it....

Praetorian

Don Juan
Reaction score
This may not work, but maybe it would help if you try to emulate the voices that you hear on movie trailers, you know the really deep one, i mess around doing this, and have noticed that because of it my voice resonates and is a lot deeper. When i did it at school the girls seemed to like it when they overheard, so you never know

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To prove how important empowering your voice is look at good teachers. I have a class co-taught by two teachers. One, is in charge of the drama department. He has a voice where his resonance is excellent. The resonance comes from his chest and everyone LOVES him. Everyone pays attention to what he says. He empowers his voice. Whereas the other teacher, when it's his turn, people literrally fall asleep. They both talk with the just about the same tempo. The only difference is that the 2nd teacher does not have good resonance. Because of this no-one wants to listen to what he has to say.

Conclusion: Empower your voice and people will want to hear whatever you have to say even if it isn't important.

nic

Don Juan
Reaction score
how can you speak in your best frequency and being loud enough?
if i have to speak louder my voice sounds higher. and its disgusting :rolleyes:

donovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally a post that is really really informative, and practical. This will help me out alot. Appreciate the info!!!

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty good but a bit confused.

so when you inhale do you talk untill your gut fills with air then pause and do it again?

other than that thanks.

Verbal

Don Juan
Reaction score
True

I was a DJ for a radio station in california while in college. we used these technics for the radio. alot of people talk from their throat, i had a problem with it till i learned this stuff. i get the air from my gut and do the "ooohhhhmmm" thing like munks. it helps. if you put your hand on your chest you should feel the base. have you noticed how people on talk show radio sound kinda the same.

challice

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such a great post. I have a serious projection issue. I was actually searching around trying to find information on this but had no luck.

how can you speak in your best frequency and being loud enough?
if i have to speak louder my voice sounds higher. and its disgusting
How do you solve that issue?

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
^yeah i have the same problem

my voice is very inconsistent. somedays its high, somedays its low. sometimes its low and then wen i talk louder, it goes high

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have that annoying nnnnnnnnn sound in my voice, just recorded myself and listened, no one has ever said anything to me about it, but i never realized that is how i sound :mad: I need to remove the nasally nnnn sound when i talk :confused:

ianlove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Senor Fingers...i love you

er er er not in a gay way :D

Weapons of Mass Seduction is a great read dude. Written by a guy who knows the proverbial 'Sh1t'.

Peace out man

avacardon

Reaction score
can anyone who has already mastered it please record a .mp3 file of it ??

i want to compare it !

Criminal Mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh definitely interesting post. Thanks.

Does anyone here think it feels weird talking from down there?

Want to hear something gross? The more you resonate, the more those resonant chambers expand (this is why with practice, you get better). Anyways, when you reach the higher pitch areas, a little mucus will ooze out of those chambers because they haven't been opened before or in a long time. (singing 101)

Last edited: