Emo haircut

Aureliano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm letting my hair grow out and its pretty long, but I want an emo haircut because I find it pretty cool (and because chics dig it, and because I love emo chicks). Any help WILL be acceped.

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ew emo chicks. all the ones i know are fat ugly hoes, but if you have hot ones go pound that ass.

there are so many good emo hair pics on the net (or so i figure)so go find what you want.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen33 said:
Emo is for chicks and still in the closet AFC's who cut their wrists and cry at the sunset.

Why the HELL would you want to associate yourself with that image? Oh what cause the chicks dig it? Ok at the cost of you own self-identity to join some middle-school fad.

Don't be a tool.
I agree, even if you do get chicks attention, guys will give you sh!t about it. I mean, the popular, fun, loud, alpha guys that chicks just dig.

My mates and i are always giving sh!t to emos, and no, not all chicks dig it. We got some new emo guy at work, all the girls talk crap about him behind his back. No one really likes him.

Just think, before you do something stupid.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the rest of the guys above. The whole emo culture and image is, in my opinion, frankly ridiculous. And if you don't mind me saying so, as is the music.

Just get a cool haircut. I think you'll thank everyone when you're 17 and you realise it was a crap idea ;)

-shaun

saber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen33 said:
Don't be a tool.
ageed as well. Emo chicks dont actually dig emo guys by the way. Emo guys may get flirted with alot by the emo girls, but when it comes down to it they always end up in the friend zone cuz chicks just arent attracted to that. I hang areound with a group of emo chicks, and im black. lol. so u dont need to cut ur hair in a certain way just to be accepted by them.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
emos suck

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, dont go too emo, chicks might dig it becouse emos will listen to their problems, be a man and control the women, dont become her puss.

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
haha that's pathetic! dude you suck balls....

seriously, emos = fags

cut your hair short like a man and pull real women, not emosexuals (they look like boys...)

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
emo guys= girls, why do you think they have long pretty hair, wear make up, try to be as skinny as posibble, and wear GIRL JEANS (at least before designer jeans came out with slim/skinny jeans for guys [which is just an imitation of girl jeans but for guys])

/thread

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, this is why the forum is falling to pieces. Instead of helping a guy go with something he finds interesting, you're ripping him a new one. Eventually, he'll figure out that the Emo appearance doesn't get quite as much POSITIVE attention as it does NEGATIVE. My friend, for your own sake, try not to venture too far down this road...

As for emo haircuts, theres plenty different styles I guess. None of which suit me, personally...

http://www.zimbio.com/portal/emo+hairstyles

Circa

Don Juan
Reaction score
The decision is yours, but let me give you a little insight. I used to be "emo". I used to be fascinated by those crowds of people. One of the main popular "emo girls" at the time had a crush on me, she was over weight, I had no interest in her at all.. but it was because of her I got accepted fairly quickly into the scene. And I befriended a lot of other emos, and yes, a few hott chicks along the way. I looked like a faggot, I'm not even going to lie. I wore tight ass jeans, ***** band t-shirts I never even really listened to, I even wore eye make-up at one time. I look back at it now and I am like "What the **** was I thinking?" This was during my freshman and sophomore year of HS, and yes I did get rediculoued. The girls loved it, I found myself surounded by girls, I would get a gf.. but they never lasted long. Yes, everything these guys are saying is true. You get looked upon differently, and are stereotyped, whether you like it or not. Eventually, I slowly faded out of the trend. It got more popular now, there are a lot more "posuer" kids now. I was in it when it wasn't really that popular. People did hate me though, I had jocks up in my face wanting to fight me and ****. You really don't wanna go through that, it makes you an ******* in the end. So maybe it was a good thing for me.. it toughened me up... but still, if I could go back in time that is one thing I would of changed.

Now I'm a hitting the end of my junior year. I did a complete 180 from my old self. I wear "bro shorts", skater shirts (i actually do skate), nice shoes... I actually dress well, and yes I do get attention from chicks. My friend base has completely changed.. I know a lot of "cool" people and popular chicks. I go out partying with them sometimes. Some of my old emo friends hate me, and call me a sell out. And occasionally I get people who come up to me and are like "Hey, didn't you used to wear tight jeans and were all emo?" I don't deny it, I actually make jokes out of it. It's kind of funny when I think about it. I still kind of inhereted the life style though. It's still a part of me. I go to shows, and I still love the music. And I am still good friends with a lot of my old "emo" friends. I'm actually in a band. Gives me massive social proof.. sometimes. I still get called emo sometimes, could be because of the lip ring and/or studded belt. but that's about it. I wear mostly shorts now, and skater stuff.

But yeah.. I learned a lesson about stereotypes. I have been on both sides of the fence with this. I sometimes make fun of emos now, even though I am friends with a lot of them. I will stick up for the ones who are my friends, but some of them are just gay faggots... unfortunately you don't have people like me who wait to get to know a person before they talk ****... so like if you get some emo haircut you will probably have a bunch of idiots on your throat.

That's just my point of view. You could regret this later. Make sure it's something you REALLY want before you do it. But also.. I know a few emo guys who are pimps and have had sex with a lot of these girls I like to call "scene sluts", although they dress more "hardcore" than "emo". Probably because they are *******s... they know how to spit game like a DJ, they just look rediculous. Kinda like mystery! Lol.

hot-male.com

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol

dont go emo go scene.. same hair and dress the same but u dont be a scarey wrist slitting freak. what do you wanna know? bout looking scene?
coz im scene LOLOLOLOLOL. not emo. :yes:

Reaction score
LOL I thought 13 year old kids weren't allowed on the forum. Emo chicks are ugly they look like EMO GUYS, emo guys look g*y since they wear tight pants that cruch their balls... I mean external ovaries. Cut your hair you damn hippie, men don't have long hair.

R4dianeclipse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scene chicks are hot :up:, but do NOT get an emo haircut or switch to the typical "scene" or "emo" kid. They think they are anti-conformist, but come on.... if you like the style, then go for it, but make sure you add some of your own to it.

P.S. I have noting against "scene" or "emo" kids, I actually have more friends who are that way. Give everyone a chance, don't judge them by how they look. Although emo boys look just like the emo girls....their choice

Last edited:

hot-male.com

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol

lol i agree scene chicks are hot.. and if you do go scene dont go all like i slit my wrists blah blah blah... coz thatz not what the scene kids are about. they just laugh at you call you a wannabe and probly give u a hiding lololololol just join in with the fashion and you wont have any probs.. and youl look cool to =D

RugbyDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: scene girls are hot! i agree with everyone else, you dont wanna get a bad haircut. maybe what you could do is get it cut and have it like that for a couple of days and um "test drive" it. then get it cut again so it doesnt look goofy as hell.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait...not sure I get what a "scene" girl is...

But if they're what i think they are, i do find them quite attractive

R4dianeclipse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut their own hair, wear "vintage" clothes, wear flats. Lot's of makeup. Usually blonde or black hair with weird dyed colors (sometimes). Their hair is cut different lengths too.