EMERGENCY BIRTHDAY GIFT! Need help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,
I haven't posted here for a while because I found a really great girl who I've been with for over a year now.
The problem, is, her birthday is on Friday and I can't think of a gift idea! I'm completely stuck... I need to get her a cool, creative gift (on a budget). We were having "problems" on her last birthday--we were not talking at the time-- so it makes THIS birthday all the more important.

My girlfriend is an artist--creative, likes to draw, paint, and does graphic design for a living.

I really need your help guys--I've used this forum for years for all sorts of situations and problems and know I can always count on your help. Thanks!

IRONMAN22

Don Juan
Reaction score
first thing... what has she given you that she deserves any present at all? think about that 1st.

but I guess if you love her and shes a good girl, Id suggest a flashy top from Abercrombie and Fitch

s/n JGonzalez2108... IM me if you have any questions, need advice, or just to chat.

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a really good girl. She has got me very nice gifts on my birthday, Valentines day, and Christmas. (Also lots of sexual favors...).
She deserves a good gift. SUGGESTIONS??

Status
Not open for further replies.